C H A P T E R 13 -Lost Love-

After the incident, Taehyung brought you to live at his mansion in the western part of the world. For months Jungkook tried his very best to search for you, but his attempts are futile. The only last thing you left him is your wedding ring and the divorce paper that you've signed and all thats left is for him to sign it. Meanwhile, you walk down the stairs slowly with your heavily pregnant belly. The door to the entrance swung open and Taehyung is standing by the door with groceries in his hands. As soon as he saw you by the stairs, he drop his things and rush to help you.

"(Y/N)-ah, you should be resting in bed right now!" He scolded out of worry. You chuckled and stroke his hair, "I'm fine, oppa. I just wanted something to drink and walking a few metres won't be that bad."

"But still, its dangerous! Especially with these two babies in you. Aigoo, hello babies, are you hearing Uncle Taehyung's voice right now? Don't be as stubborn as your mother, alright? Be a very very good children towards your mother." Taehyung baby talked with the twins in your womb. You giggled and gently smacked his shoulder, "I'm not stubborn okay, you're the one whose paranoid. By the way, what did you brought from the grocery store?" You asked. Taehyung pick up the bags and close the door with his foot while he brought you to the kitchen.

"There's some pickled cucumbers that you've craved for so long and along with that I added peanut butter and nutella into the list!" He excitedly shows you the jars of your cravings.

Your eyes sparkled and you clapped both of your hands excitedly, "Oh my god, thank you so much!"

Taehyung smile widely and ruffled your hair. He turn his back against you while he took out all of the other stuffs and started to organize it in the cabinets.

"Oh, while we're at it. What do you crave for dinner, (Y/N)-ah?" Taehyung asked. However, you didn't answer him. Your silence made him turn around to face you holding your belly

You and Taehyung look down at the floor that is flooded with fluids

You and Taehyung look down at the floor that is flooded with fluids. Your water had just broke. Taehyung panicked and leave his stuffs behind to check on you, "(Y/N)-ah, are you alright?!"

"M-my water broke." You stuttered. You both became even more flustered when you realize that you're actually going into labour soon!

Taehyung pick you up from the ground and carries you bridal style. "Ya! This is too dramatic of you." You yelled.

"We can't risk the babies! We need to take you to the hospital A S A P." He panicked and rush you out of the house.
.

.

.

.

.

A few months had passed, your babies grew a little bit fast and Taehyung is trying his best to help you manage them as a first time mother yourself. He plays with your son and baby talked with him.