C H A P T E R 8-I'm scared-

3 days had passed and today is Joohyuk's funeral. I stood right next to (Y/N), her body is shaking and I know behind that veil, she's actually crying. Joohyuk's step mother enters the room looking shocked and her mascara is totally smudge. Damn great acting set up. She looks at the coffin and rush to witness Joohyuk's lifeless body in it, fake tears started to run down her cheeks and she turn her head to look at (Y/N),

"YOU!" She yelled and was about to attack (Y/N), I quickly hide (Y/N) behind me,"Please, aunty, please respect the funeral ceremony."

"A woman like you just bring bad luck to us!"

(Y/N) lower her head even more and now her sobs are more hearable,

"Calm down now my dear, It's not her fault!" Uncle Nam tries to calm the bitch down, I begged,"Please, I hope you can stop causing a rampage and respect the deceased."

My hand still holds onto (Y/N)'s small shaking hand. What had she even done to deserve this? It's not her fault that the accident happened but why are people looking at her as if she's a bad omen? Is it because she had only been married for almost one month and now she's a fucking widow? Like 'SO FUCKING WHAT?' Is the only thought screaming in my head right now.

After the funeral, We went back home. She immediately lock herself in her bedroom while I'm still downstairs waiting for her to maybe come out of her shell of grieve, but... she never come out. After a few hours leaving her having her personal space, I went near to her bedroom door and could hear her cries from behind those closed doors. This is the first time ever, she cried like this. I can feel the pain in her voice. It's suffocating. How I wish I can just barge into the room then pull her into my embrace. How I wish I could gently stroke her back while she pours her tears out on my shoulder. How I wish I could kiss those tears away and promise her,"I will take care of you and ease this aching pain away."

"(Y/N)-ah..." I knock on the door while calling her name, the sobbing stopped but I still can hear her sniff,"Yeah?"

"Let's go out and grab something to eat yeah?"

"N-no thanks... I-I'm exhausted..."

"Are you okay?" I asked again, all I receive is an obvious lie,"Y-yeah..."

I frown and now my vision become blurry from the tears building up in my eyes, this is just too much for me, 'How much longer are you going to lie, (Y/N)-ah?' I let go a sigh then wipe my tears away,"Please (Y/N)-ah... open the door."

"W-what? No! I-I'm not wearing anything on."

"Then wear something on."

"Too tired to grab my clothes."

"Well then, I have the spare keys which means I can just enter anytime by now. You open this door yourself or I will barge in?"

She groaned in frustration,"Please Jungkook... give me some time alone." She begged, pain can be heard from her voice but I insisted on leaving her and not seeing her now can kill me then,"No..."

"Why?"

"Cause I can't sit still with this uneasy feeling weighing on my chest, (Y/N), please, let me see you..."

Silence. No reply from her but I can hear a stifled sob coming from behind the door. I place a hand on the door, she said,"Please Jungkook... I don't want you to see this side of me. Please don't force yourself to be sympathetic towards me when you don't want to."

"I'm not forcing myself, (Y/N)-ah..."

"Why would you voluntarily help me?"

"Cause I love you!"