C H A P T E R 12 -Wavering Trust-

Author's POV

You've remain unconscious for 3 weeks now. Jungkook heave a sigh as he watched you not even moving an inch or even twitching your eyes. The stress is overwhelming and he could feel that he's at the very edge already.

"(Y/N)-ah, I am so sorry, but I have to go out and release this tension that is pressuring my head. I'll be back as soon as I can, alright?" He said while he leans in and kiss you on your forehead before he left the room and ask Hyun Woo to take care of you.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook went to Taehyung's club and is sitting all by himself by the bar drinking a few shots of vodka. While his head is still in deep thoughts as he swirl the small glass in his hand. A hand gently tap his shoulder.

Jungkook turn his head slightly to look behind him and there stood Ara, the girl whom entertained Jungkook before when, you're married with Joohyuk. Ara sat next to him and ordered a glass of beer.

"Oppa, you look so stressed out." She said with an aegyo voice. Jungkook chuckled and took a shot of the vodka before pouring more into the glass, "Just some issues back at home, I need to take some time off to relax."

"Let me treat you with some drinks, shall we?" Ara grinned and clank her glass with Jungkook's glass.

You were walking through the labyrinth and as soon as you reach the very end, there's a white door. Hesitantly, you twist the door knob and swung it open just to reveal a huge white space. The door behind you closed shut and by the time you turn around the door disappears into thin air. While you're standing in the middle of nowhere, a voice called your name. That familiar voice. The voice that you've missed so badly. You turn to the direction of the voice and saw your mother in a white gown opening up her arms ready to catch your embrace. You run up to her with tears streaming down your cheeks, your mother is infront of you! As soon as you reached her, you immediately hugged her as tight as you could, not wanting to let her go.

Your mother gently strokes your hair while she whispered, "My child, you don't belong here. You need to go back."

"No! Mother, I missed you so much. I wanna be here with you!"

"If you come with me, what about the child you're carrying in your womb? What about the love ones' who remains loyal waiting for you to wake up from this deep slumber?" Your mother questioned. You're unable to come up with an answer, you're not ready to leave everyone behind but your mother whom you missed eternally is now in front of you, you're able to touch her, feel her and even embrace her. What else worth more than getting to see her again?!

"We will be able to meet again in the future, dear. Please don't make the people who are waiting for you wait even longer. Its time for you to wake up." Your mother said and suddenly, she started to wither away like flower petals. You shook your head, trying to not let her go, but the tighter you grip onto her hand, the more she withers, "'No! Mother please, don't leave me!"

The next morning, Hyun Woo who was sleeping soundly on the chair next to your bed was woken up from the sound of you whimpering. He turn his head to look at you with his eyes half open.

"Hyun Woo-ah." You called out his name with a raspy voice. Hyun Woo whom is half asleep became wide awake when he heard your voice.

"My lady?! Are you awake?! Are you really awake?!" Hyun Woo bombarded you with questions but your mind can't think properly. Before you can answer him, Hyun Woo stood up and rush out of the room to get the doctor.