C H A P T E R 9-Family-

(A/N: I would love to apologise for updating the chapters quite late these past few moment. I've been quite busy with my O level exam and now I am near to the end of my exam. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS FREQUENTLY!!!❤❤❤❤)

I woke up from my sleep and saw (Y/N)'s face just a few inches away from mine. I caresess her soft cheeks with my fingers, her eyes flutter open and she look directly at me. I smile,

"Good morning~", I greeted, she smile and greet back,"Good morning, Jungkook-ah."

She rise up from laying down and tie her hair up into a bun, I take in the morning sight of her. Her in an over sized white shirt and a black short booty pants. Just perfection at it's finest and adorable. (Y/N) turn to look at me then she ask with her morning voice,"What do you want for breakfast?"

"I'm feeling like eating toast today."

"French toast with sausages and red beans?" She suggest, I nod my head with a smile curved on my lips and I said,"Yep, that sounds great."

I went off from the bed and did a few stretchings before I grab my towel, we both went out from my bedroom. We made our way to each others' destination, before I enter the bathroom, I called her,"(Y/N)-ah."

She turn to look at me and answered,"Yes?"

"Do you have work today?"

"Nope, basically I'm automatically out of the Nam family's business right?" She said and I can see the emotion in her eyes, I try to lighten up the mood,"How about we go out today? What do you wanna do?"

"...Shopping?" She grin, I laughed then said,"Cool, take me to the shopping complex you wanna go, I will buy you everything."

"No no, please, I will use my own money." She refused, I shook my head,"It's my treat today, spend as much as you want."

"But--"
"(Y/N)..." I cut her words with a lower tone voice and rise an eyebrow, she press both her lips then nod her head,"Okay..."

"Good... Once breakfast is done, go and get ready." I instructed, she nod her head then said,"Alright."

I went into the bathroom and began to take off my clothes to take a refreshing shower.

I look at myself in the mirror, white wooled turtle neck sweater and a black trench coat with a pair of grey plaided pants. I wear my Dr. Marten's and wipe it's corner with a tissue to make it shinier. Well something is missing, and I'm not sure what it is. I kept on looking at my reflection. (Y/N) enter my room after getting ready, she wear a black turtle neck sweater and red plaided high waisted short skirt that stops right at her mid thighs, she also wear black long socks and black Dr. Marten's. She look at me and I look at her, we both knew that we got something missing on each other. She said,"Jungkook-ah, try to style your hair, comma hairstyle."

I said,"Try to wear light cream cardigan and a red beret."

We both did what we told each other to do. She came back with extra clothing which is a cream coloured wooled cardigan and a red beret. I smile at how adorable she looks. I had another thing to add on her, I took my red coloured suspenders from inside my wardrobe and told her to take off her cardigan for a second. I clip it to her skirt then to the back,"You're done!"

"Wowwww, I cannot believe you actually do got extra sense with fashion."

"Well, obviously, this is Jeon Jungkook you're talking about." I said then flip my bangs. She roll her eyes then said,"Narcissist."

I giggled,"Lets go and have breakfast, then we can go shopping."

She cheered and rush out of the room. I grab my stuffs like, car keys and wallet then went out from my bedroom.

Mob Leader In Disguise. [Jungkook FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें