F I N A L -No Longer Mine-

"WAIT WHAT?!" Jungkook gasped, shocked of the news he had just received.

"Yeah, Taehyung just drop the bomb that he had been married these whole time without us knowing." Yoongi said while trying to avoid slipping the name of Taehyung's wife.

"Is she from New Zealand?"

"Well she's a Korean living in New Zealand for a while when I met her." Taehyung answered.

"Wow, Kim Taehyung, secretive as always but he take it to another level of being secretive." Jungkook said while he tuck his hands in his pocket, he asked again, "So is your wife here? Or its just you and your little minions today?"

"Yeah, she's here. She went to meet Soo Young. We will get back together once the event starts." Taehyung said, his heart is beating so fast from the adrenaline rush, nervous to reveal who his wife is. A knock on the door was heard and Jimin's father enters the room, "Its time, Jimin-ah."

All of the boys got extremely excited and began to get flustered as if everyone of them is getting married on that day.

While Jungkook watches Soo Young walking down the aisle among the crowds of people, he turn his head to look at where Taehyung is sitting with his children. He saw you sat next to Taehyung, but Dae Kyeong who is sleeping on your shoulder is blocking his view from seeing how you look like. Namjoon who is sitting next to Jungkook is already praying to the heavens for Jungkook to not realize that that lady sitting next to Taehyung is actually you.

After the exchange of rings and the bride and groom kissed each other, everyone rose on their feet and started to clap their hands, congratulating the newly weds. Jungkook turn his head to look at your direction again but he still can't get a better view of you. He sigh and ended up giving up to find out about Taehyung's mysterious wife.

"Honey, I'll be going to the toilet alright?" You informed Taehyung. He nodded his head and kiss your forehead, "Be careful okay?" He took Dae Kyeong from your arms before you went to the toilet.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook stood up from his seat to shake hands with the groom and bride. Just when he tilt his head up from looking down while buttoning up his coat, he saw you walked pass by the crowd. His eyes grew wide and he nudged Namjoon, Namjoon who saw you walked passed as well press both of his lips into a line. Jungkook turn to face Namjoon with a shocked expression.

"Why is she here?" When he turn back to look at you, you're already next to Taehyung and take Dae Kyeong from his arms. He watched as Taehyung kiss your cheeks and kissed the baby's crown. Jungkook's world felt like it had just stopped, from there he connected the pieces, that Taehyung's wife is actually you.

Jungkook was about to walk up to Taehyung until Namjoon grab his arm and pull him away, "Hey, Calm down, Its Jimin's wedding day, don't try to cause a ruckus here." He warned. Jungkook listen to the older man's words as he releases his anger by clenching his fist as tight as possible.

Once Taehyung and you reach home with the kids, you bath the kids in the bathroom.

"What did you two do today at Uncle Jimin's room?" You asked while shampooing Na Kyeong's hair. Il Kyeong look at you then replied, "We met all of the uncles. It seems like they're mob bosses like you and Appa."

"Ahhhh, aren't you scared of them, Il Kyeong-ah?"

"Nope, eomma is scarier." Dae Kyeong interrupts then all of you laughed. You gently pinch his nose, "You cheeky boy, Eomma is not scary okay?"