Chapter 7

"Emily, you made it! I thought you were one of the girls, Jin Hyung and Hobi Hyung have already gotten theirs," Taehyung complained and I giggled at his cuteness before scratching his hair softly.

Walking inside the house, everyone was talking to the dressed up girl or just peeking from a distance if you were Jungkook. The girl was nice and she seemed to have life at best.

"So, why are you here, they seem to know you well, are one of them your boyfriend or all of them-" Beccy started to tease and I pushed her away playfully.

Standing beside her, it didn't look like it but I felt kind of ugly compared to Beccy with my jumper and shorts though luckily someone else came by with the yells and groans from the members.

"Emi!" Kiki called and I was so happy to see her since my anxiety was spiking up. She was wearing a pink dress with jewellery on and had a two bags in her hands.

Thirty minutes went by and no one else came so it left the group with Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi without a girl and it was obvious that Warren G was upset.

"I have an idea!" Kiki called out excitedly and everyone looked at her with curious eyes. I was getting more nervous when Kiki came over to me and gave a smile.

"My sister could dress up too, I brought clothes!" Kiki said and everyone agreed, well except me, the person who was going to dress up. Dresses weren't my thing ever since Marcus said that I looked ugly in one.

Then Jungkook suddenly came from the corner after being shy of Beccy and his eyes shimmered when the idea came up.

"Oh- Okay, I'll put it on," I whispered courageously and Kiki squealed happily as she pushed me towards the bathroom, leaving the boys to talk to themselves about the situation.

When she showed me the dress, it was a blue dress which ended before my knee, my upper chest being exposed and my arms would be covered by a puffy type of cloth.

Trying it on with the help of Kiki, I had to say, it did look great on me with the colour and the style but my confidence wasn't there yet.

Taking a few deep breaths, Kiki unfortunately introduced me out as if I was a model. Peeking first, I saw all their curious faces before walking outside the room and surprised yells were heard from the group....

"What do you think Emily is going to wear," Taehyung asked curiously and was thinking the same thing. No one here has seen her in a dress so it would be a surprise.

"Hey guys! Emily's ready!" Emily's sister called in the language we didn't fully understand but Emily's name got our attention.

Her face popped out before she walked out in a blue dress and some high heels. I knew for a fact in Korea, people would think she would be a model or a celebrity...