Chapter 9

"Don't think we don't see the way you look at her Jungkook," Hobi Hyung teased lightly and the rest nodded at it. What are they talking about? I don't like Emily! She has a boyfriend! Well, maybe I have something...

We were sent to do jobs in different places and ours were in an airport though the boss wasn't pleased with how we started and I was getting pissed off.

"Hey! Hey! Remember what we said! We need to buy Emily something with this money remember," Jimin said seriously and as much as I wanted to complain, I nodded in agreement.

Afterwards we both worked hard to get money and we got fifty dollars all together plus a little helicopter ride. When we all met up and Tony counted all the money, it had been a hundred and twenty dollars.

Emily was happy too with the money, giving me a high five as well to the other members though thinking it was going to be for us to spent, Tony said it was for the unfortunate in the streets.

I wasn't going to lie but I felt scared and I knew the members were too nevertheless Emily was the opposite, holding the food in her hands and was jumping about.

"You should never let anyone change your opinion on something, even if it sounds wrong, just believe in yourself," One of the homeless people said while he accepted the food from Emily. I didn't know why but getting advice from the people made me so confident since we had a concert soon. 

When we were walking back to the dorm, Emily had a call and had to run off. It's been happening more often and we all knew it was her boyfriend when we heard them once in her room.

Worriedly, we followed close by until we got led into an alleyway where shouting was already heard by a male voice....

"So there you are! Where have you been! You haven't been hanging out with those bad boys have you!" Marcus yelled angrily.

"Marcus, they're not bad, they're just-" I answered back but Marcus got mad, grabbing onto my arm with force.

"See what I mean, you never talked back to me before!" Marcus continued and just behind him, I saw a glimpse of someone passing by. I sighed hopelessly before looking back at Marcus's face.

Maybe if I stay quiet, he'll finish quicker and I can go back to the dorms to make an excuse.

"L- Leave Emily alone!" A voice called from behind us and we turned around to see Jungkook alone.

"Jungkook! What are you doing here-!" I yelled in Korean before the grip on my hand got tighter and immediately I knew Marcus got madder.

"Don't you dare speak another language in front of me!" Marcus grunted furiously, giving a death stare at Jungkook but he didn't back down.

It went on for about four minutes before Marcus asked a rhetorical question and Jungkook looked clueless.

"Why are you defending her, are you her boyfriend or something?" 

"Um, yes!"...