Chapter 12

The next day was the only day we had free as the concert was tomorrow and it was going to be our last day with Emily before we go back to South Korea. I knew I will miss LA and its people but mostly Emily, she always looked after us even though she is the youngest out of all.

"I know Emily, let's have a rematch from basketball, the others didn't get to see you last time!" Taehyung suddenly suggested and we all thought it was a good idea.

Making our way down, we savoured the luxurious view and the tropical tree as we walked over to the basketball court. I wasn't going to lie but I was curious of how good Emily was at basketball.

It was five v five; me, Emily, Nate, Namjoon and Jin vs Tony, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jimin and Hobi. It started with Nate getting the ball and passed it to me, where I had no choice to shoot it to Emily and with such speed, she got it in the net!

Points were coming faster and faster with Emily though the other team still got some points with Tony's height and used it to Emily's disadvantage. It was 20 to us and 16 to the other team when we decided to talk a break.

Emily sat on her own on a separate bench far away, being in a daydream and everyone was pushing me to do it. Go ask her on a date! She's single, just go get her!

I walked over and still Emily didn't sense my presence until I sat down and looked my direction. I didn't realise she could look pretty but so tough at the same time, her braided long hair with her brown eyes, she looked like a model....

"Um, is there something wrong Jungkook," I asked uneasily, my face burning up with Jungkook's gaze on me.

"Oh! I- I wanted to ask you if maybe before we leave, us two could go out somewhere, you don't have to if you don't want to!" Jungkook said, stuttering halfway through the sentence.

Going out? Only Jungkook and me? Did he get forced to do it or was it a prank.

I looked at Jungkook to see him blushing too. I looked behind him to see the members were looking over too as if to know what my response is.

"If you got time, then yes, us two can go somewhere before you leave," I said gently, touching Jungkook's hands as it was shaking. It wasn't long when a surprised yell was heard and the rest of the members started to jump around and shake Jungkook with excitement.

I saw Tony grinning, clapping as I won a competition or something. I smiled back at him, feeling like I accomplished something. Tony was like an older brother to me and I was going to miss him when this was all over....

"We were bulletproof!" The group yelled with proudness at their music being heard and sang by thousands of people...