Chapter 10

"Why are you defending her, are you her boyfriend or something?" 

"Um, yes?"

There was silence again for the next minute again and I was horrified of what was going to happened next. I just hoped Marcus doesn't fight Jungkook.

Suddenly the grip on my arm got even more tighter and I felt like my arm was going to snap in half. I tried to get his hand off but it was too tight.

"Oww! Marcus stop it! It hurts!" I yelled but Marcus didn't pay any attention to me, like he never does anyways. It's always been like that, choking me was normal too.

"Marcus, don't do something you will regret," Tony said in his deep voice as he came from the corner with the rest of the group and Marcus looked frustrated, finally letting my arm go.

"You and I are over Emily," Marcus whispered angrily before leaving me with a hurt arm and passed beside Tony to go out. It was until his footsteps weren't heard anymore, that I felt arms wrap around me.

Marcus broke up with me? Should I be happy or sad? We've been together for so long that I thought we would last like those old cute couples. I thought love is what we had in common-

"Emily?" I heard behind my unbearable thoughts, exiting my line of thinking to raise my head to see Jungkook's worried face. Jungkook. He's always been beside me even when I shout at him.

My eyes got watery as I felt the tears slip onto my cheeks and more came after that. Soon after enough, I felt hands pull me closer as a hand was set on my head.

Slowly I brought my good hand and clung onto Jungkook's shirt tightly, not thinking of letting go anytime soon. Maybe I'll let him stay beside me for a little longer...

"Emily, is there any other thing that I need to know about that boy," Tony muttered as he sat on the seat opposite me. We came back to the dorms and as soon as we arrived, Jin gave me an ice pack for my arm.

Tony had already contacted Kiki and she was coming soon. I should be happy right? The promise was broken and I was finally single? Free?

I shook my head before feeling my hand being gently pressed by Jungkook and he didn't look convinced at all. My heart was beating faster every millisecond that I was staring at him before looking back at Tony.

"Um, I'd rather tell Kiki," I muttered honestly and Tony nodded in agreement. Just in time, there was a  knock on the door and Taehyung flew to answer it.

"Where is my Emi!" Kiki yelled as she was louder until she entered the living room and she saw me. She quickly rushed over and gave me a hug.

Exactly when I closed the door behind me, Kiki fired different types of questions at me, giving me no chance to answer them.

"Kiki! Stop! If you don't want me to tell you something, then continue talking," I said clearly and Kiki went quiet. Even though Kiki's the oldest, she always listened to me...