Chapter 8

"Do- Do I look good," Emily asked nervously and I didn't know why she was. She looked so pretty that I felt almost jealous for her boyfriend. The film started with Namjoon and Jimin with Beccy and it was good with them lip singing, Hobi and Jin were amazing too with Kiki.

It was our turn and we sat down on the sofa, getting ready for the shoot with Emily in the middle of me and Taehyung. I set my hand around Emily's shoulder and the shoot started with us singing to the music while interacting with Emily. 

"Alright! Cut! Good job! Especially Jungkook and Emily!" Warren G yelled, clapping as we got out of the sofa area. Emily's nervousness disappeared as soon as she got a compliment from Beccy.

Checking on how everyone was doing in their part, I saw in the corner that Emily was in a phone call with someone and the person sounded really mad.

Emily's emotions changed since then, daydreaming every time there was a break and had a fake smile when Warren G said something good to the team.

"Hey, Jungkook," Kiki whispered as I was sitting in the next scene where the chairs were in front of the pool. I turned to see her and gave her a confused look.

"I thought you only spoke English," I asked and Kiki laughed at my confused face, sitting beside me.

"I did, until Emily made me learn it because she wanted me to go to South Korea with her when she was eighteen," Kiki explained naturally before going back to a serious mood with a short cough.

"Emily, she has a boyfriend you know, those two have had some issues lately and Emily's not telling me whatever it is,"

"Why are you telling me this, can't you ask her boyfriend then," I asked, successfully hiding the bitterness from my voice. Hearing Emily had a boyfriend sounded bad coming from someone else.

"I'm just saying, Emily seems more comfortable with you out of everyone here so I wanted you to ask her, no pressure,"

Kiki then had to get her makeup done when it was time to film the last part of the MV. Emily soon after came and sat on the seat that she was given, which was beside me.

The last part had the girls in the middle and us surrounding them as if they were ours, which wasn't true for one of them. With everything done, Kiki went home with Emily as we had two days off for the successful video.

As it was a free day, we decided to play Truth or Dare and everyone was being happy with the break.

"Jungkook, truth or dare!" JImin asked excitedly, shaking my shoulder as he took me out of my daydream.

"Um, truth Jimin Hyung," I answered and Jimin gave an unsatisfied sigh before giving a question afterwards.

"Oh, okay! I got a question! Do you like Emily!" Jimin suddenly announced and everyone looked at me with curious eyes.

"Wha- What do you mean Jimin Hyung!" I exclaimed, moving away from the group who all shared a knowing look...