facing the music (Final)

this is the last chapter of this story thank you for sticking with it for this long I have to say it's my most popular story so yes thank you very much now on with the final chapter

(Y,n) pov: I booked it over to the leaf village where I knew that Lady Tsunade would chew my ass for helping the "enemy" as she called him, but what was I supposed to do, help that mutt kill my boyfriend......... wow wrong anime (y,n) this isn't Inuyasha.

"Oh god, I'm here." "Damn right you are." "*gulp* hey Kakashi." "Lady Tsunade wants you in her office ASAP." I nodded and hurried over to her office. *Knock* *knock* "Come in" "You wanted to see me Lady Tsuna- G-garra!?"

'Shit shit shit fuck me sideways and call me kabuto' I thought as I stood in front of Tsunade's desk whilst taking note of Garra's blank expression which had a hint of anger in it "(y,n) you know why I called you in here right?" "Yes ma'am." I answer with my head down "Lucky for you Garra watching over you to make sure you don't do anything stupid(er)." "I quit." "Excuse me?" "I left Orochimaru I'm no longer his student, this doesn't mean that I'll help with future searches to find his hideout I'm no traitor, to you, the sand, or Orochimaru."

Tsunade nodded and gestured to the door I took the signal and left with my former sensei close behind and headed to the hospital to see Kiba.

"What are you doing here?" "Easy useless Nijire Hado I'm here to see Kiba" "Who? nevermind why." "A lot happened in the past few days and I need to talk to him." "Fine room 31 on the second floor." "Thanks............bitch" I said whispering the last part.

"Garra can you wait outside I'll only be a minute?" "Kay" I walked into Kiba's room and found him unconscious "Hey Kiba," I speak as I sit down "You probably hate me now huh, I guess I deserve it tho, to be honest, I can't say I blame you I would feel the same way if you got on the villain's side and ended up dating Tayuya or some shit and did nothing to help me. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I never wanted you to get hurt and I hope that despite all that has happened, one day you could find it in your heart to forgive me even though I don't deserve it."

I quietly closed the door behind me "Let's go home."

..............................................THE END................................................