| Chapter One |

| Wicked |

| Little Girl |

"Hana."
The girl made immediate eye contact with whoever called her name.

"Mom." Her eyes softened as she smiled and stood to hug her mother. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm fine, little girl." Her mother sweetly placed her hands on her daughter's cheeks. "Tell me what you want for breakfast, huh?"

Hana chuckled. "No mom I've already made some breakfast for us. I've already ate mine because I've got to go to work." She gave a sad smile.

"This early? You worked all day yesterday. Tell me when I can spend time with my daughter." Her mother mumbled frustrated.

"I promise after today I'll take an entire day off to see you. Okay?" She kissed her mother's forehead and gave her a final hug.

"At least be more careful. They're being too rough with you at that wrestling camp." Her mother pointed her finger.
The wrestling camp was a cover up.

"Of course mom! I'll tell them you said so!" Hana blew a kiss and left.

|

Hana made her way down one of the many cities streets of Seoul. Her hood up and hands in her pockets as she looked through the hair that had fallen in her face.
She finally reached 'the office', as her boss called it, and straight to Chin-Hae, the boss himself.

She yanked her hood down and shoved his back and he immediately turned around and the men surrounding him started to defend him, but he held his hand up, stopping them, as he saw the girl in front of him.

"Ah, Hana. What a surprise." He smirked and went to place his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't touch me." He stopped and retracted his hand slowly. "Where's my money?" The girl narrowed her eyes at the overweight man in front of her.

"The money. The money." He sighed and rubbed his face. "It's always about the money-"
"You know" I need that money." Hana's voice darkened.

Chin-Hae noticed the glint in her eye he'd never admit he was afraid of. She stepped forward to point her finger in his face.
"You know what I'm capable of."

The boss stepped back and started nervously laughing and his men joined in. Hana only looked confused.
"Boys, show the girl her money." Chin-Hae smiled and clapped his hands before walking off.

"This way." One guy held his hand out for her to walk first down the hallway. Hana gave him a threatening look before walking past him.
"It's the second door on the right." He said as he followed behind her.

As she walked in the room, she used her peripheral vision to see the man was holding up a gun, ready to shoot.
She acted quickly and ducked down and grabbed his arms, knocking his feet out from under him, and unnaturally twisting his arms till he dropped the gun.

She pulled out her pocket knife and jabbed it in his neck.
"Nothing personal. I thought you knew I'm a world class assassin." She breathed as she stood up, watching him silently bleed out. "Damn it."

She picked up the gun and opened the window and climbed out, closing it behind her.
She wanted to unload the chamber on those assholes but she knew she needed time to gather her thoughts.
She was all about strategy and without one, she felt out of control.

As she turned to come out of the alley she was immediately bumped into and the gun in her pocket clanked to the ground. Her eyes widened as she quickly dropped to the ground to grab it.
She heard a gasp and looked up to see, who must be, the person who bumped into her.

She was on the ground centimetres from Hana's bloody hand on the gun. Her eyes glued to Hana's. "Problem?" Hana asked the pretty girl.

Sae Byeok slowly shook her head.
Hana rolled her eyes and stood up, shoving the gun in the waistband of her pants and put her hood up.

She started walking away and dropped cash on the ground next to Sae Byeok as she walked past her.
Sae Byeok furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the cash. She then checked her pockets and realized that girl had given the money back that was supposed to be in Sae's pocket.

|

Night had fallen and Hana was stood across the street from the office. Standing in the alleyway in all black, to blend into the dark and to keep from being seen.

She knew there was a certain time when all of the collateral chess pieces in Chin-Hae's game were sent off to do dirty work, leaving time for boss to talk 'business' with his friends.

She watched the last recruit leave, and she started making her way towards the building.
As she opened the door she pulled her gun from her thigh holster and started shooting and before they could pull out their guns, it was too late.
Once everyone but Chin-Hae was down, she dropped the gun and pulled out a ninja star. Hana threw the star and it landed in his right thigh. He screamed and fell to the ground.

"Ah, Chin-Hae..." she chuckled, copying him. "I always get paid." She bent down beside the man and held a star to his neck. "I'm taking my money."

|

Hana had made it home with her duffel bag full of cash. Smiling brightly as she entered her home, ready to show her mother.
"Mom!" She shouted through the house. When there was no answer, she instantly became worried.

"Mom." She started frantically looking around.
"Hana." She heard her mother almost whisper.
"Mom!" Hana ran to her mother's bathroom to see her lying on the floor.

"Mom what's wrong? Are you dizzy again? Did you take your medicine?" Hana asked quickly as she felt her mother's head for a fever.

"Hana!" Her mother chuckled. "Hana I am okay. I just fell over my own feet. Now help your mother up." She was a stubborn woman.

"We're going to the hospital." Hana told her mother as she sat her up.
"No Hana I'm fine-"
"Don't lie to me!" Hana shouted and hugged her mother tightly.

Jang-Mi sighed as she patted her daughter's back. "Okay. Let's go to the hospital, little girl."

|

"The cancer...it's spread to her other organs. We need to do surgery if we want to continue with chemotherapy." The doctor informed Hana as her mother slept in the hospital bed behind her.

"Surgery? Radiation is already hurting her enough. Could she survive both?" Hana asked, almost biting her fingers.

"I'm sorry, but chemo alone will not get rid of the cancer that has spread. But after we remove the tumour, chemo has a chance at fighting what's left." The doctor explained.

"And...how much would that be?" Hana was afraid to ask.
The doctor sighed. "At least 100,000 won all together for the first surgery."

"The first surgery!" Hana gasped. "Oh no." She held her face.
"Miss Park-"
"Leave." Hana cut him off as she stared at her brittle mother.
"I'm sorry. The good news is she can go home for a while ." The doctor muttered as he finally left.

Hana's stomach growled loudly and she sighed as she tried to not pay attention to it. But it was persistent.
She thought she'd go down to the cafeteria and get both her and her mother chocolate ice cream.
They're favourite.

"Miss?" Hana turned to see a man behind her in the elevator in a grey suit and a smile.

"Would you like to play a game?"

|