| Chapter Six |

| Wicked |

| Are You Scared of Me? |

Hana smiled looking at the ninja stars in her hands. She couldn't believe it actually worked. She chuckled to herself as she kissed them and placed them in her pocket, then leaving the stall only to be slammed against it's door and have a knife pressed to her neck.

"How did you know my name?" Sae Byeok asks as she holds her grip on Hana's collar and the switch blade.

"Wow I knew you had a crush on me but I didn't know you liked me this much." Hana chuckled.
"Answer my question." Sae demanded.
"I'll answer all your questions, if you take your knife off of my neck." Hana looked between Sae's eyes.

The short haired girl sighed as she let go of Hana's jacket and put her knife back in her pocket.
"I know your name because four months ago, I saved your life." Hana shrugged. She'd knew she was caught.

"What does that mean?" Sae asked.
Hana looked at the girl, who's eyes were darkened and she sighed.
"I'm not here to hurt you, I can promise you that."
"Just answer my question!" Sae Byeok shouted, taking Hana by surprise.
"...I was hired to assassinate you. Then I killed the man who hired me to do it."

Now Sae was surprised.
There was a moment of silence where Hana and Sae just stared at each other. Sae Byeok was trying to put the puzzle together but it's like the pieces Hana gave her wouldn't fit.

"I'm going to make sure we win. That's why I came back to this hell hole." Hana rolled her eyes before turning to leave.

"Wait, I don't understand why you're doing this." Sae stopped her.
"I don't understand either." Hana cut her off. "I just..." Hana tried to say something but her thoughts were scrambled too.

"I know you don't know me, but I know you and I know that freaks you out but you're just gonna have to get over it because it's kinda hard to help someone when they're nowhere near you. So when you're ready to accept the help, I'll be around." Hana smirked and left the bathroom.

As Hana walked back into the main room someone bumped her shoulder. "I don't need help." Sae Byeok walked past Hana, who rolled her eyes.

Because, not even a minute after she had sat on her bunk, Deoksu and his team approached her and Hana was discreetly sitting nearby, to listen.

"I'll take you back in and forget everything. Come and join us. We were a good team out there, weren't we?" He asked.

"Are you actually serious?" Sae Byeok asks. "I mean everybody out there is still looking for you."

"Stop with the act. No matter how tough you are out there, you're not going to win in this place. Not on your own. Didn't you notice? Those jerks with masks came in and removed the beds of the people who died. Make one mistake out there, and yours is next." He smirked.

"Worry about your own bed, okay?" Sae fired back and the band of babbling baboons behind Deoksu laughed.

"Don't join him." She followed up. "This man is a damned dumbass. He liked to pick all of his little minion's pockets just so he could fill his own. He got bold enough one day to go after his head honcho's pockets, but now he's in here, cause he was stupid and got caught. You know what people in my hometown would call you? A damn revolutionary asshole."

Hana had to place her hand on her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud. She wondered where this side of Sae Byeok had been hiding.
"You communist little bitch." Deoksu stepped towards Sae. "I'm gonna-"