| Chapter Twelve |

| Wicked |

| Tug Of War |

The familiar tune and bright lights woke Hana and Sae Byeok up, blushing as they turned to see each other in the bunk bed.

"Attention players, the third game will begin momentarily. Please follow the staff's instructions and swiftly make you way towards the game hall."

Hana sighed as she sat up and stretched. "I'd say good morning but it's not really a good morning, is it?"

Sae Byeok rolled her eyes as she sat up as well. "You mean you aren't excited to potentially die in a kid's game?" She asked sarcastically.

This caused Hana to laugh and turn to look at an adorable sleepy Sae. "Did the Sae Byeok just make a joke?" She acted surprised.
Sae only smirked and shoved the girl's shoulder playfully before standing up.
"Don't be dramatic about it."

Hana chuckled once more before standing herself and making her way to the gaming hall, making sure Sae was behind her.

"Players, welcome to the third game." They were lead into a giant room that was void of all color except for white. "For this game, you will play in teams. All players please divide yourselves into teams of ten people. Your time limit will be ten minutes."

Hana turned to give Sae Byeok a look before continuing down the stairs. "What?" Sae whispered.
"Just making sure you're still behind me."
"Where else would I be?"

Hana's face reddened and she was glad she was in front of Sae so she couldn't see her blush, knowing she'd tease her for it.

Once everyone was there, the ten minute timer started. Hana leaned against the wall next to Sae Byeok as they listened to their teammates.

"Something that has teams of ten. So maybe tail tag or why did you come to my house?" Gi Hun spoke his thoughts to Sang Woo. "Tail tag means running involved or it might just end up being simply based on luck. What do you think?"

"Our team already has two girls and an older guy. I'm thinking we may need to get more men." Sang Woo mumbled, not looking towards the two girls beside him.

"It's not about their gender. It's about their will, their strength." Hana snapped.

"What if they make us play Gongi or elastics, then what do we do?" Gi Hun asked. "Girls are usually better at that."

"That's true, but when it really comes down to it, usually men are better." As Sang Woo said this, Hana could practically feel the smoke coming out of her ears. He had completely disregarded what she said.

"We're betting our lives here, and we gotta win. Four more people are needed. Let's make sure to add five men...okay?" Sang Woo asked.
Hana huffed as she crossed her arms, grabbing Sang Woo's attention.
"Hana this isn't up for debate."

"You're right. It isn't." Hana grabbed Sae's hand and immediately started making her way to the girl she noticed earlier, sitting alone and picked at her nails.
"Hana what are you doing?" Sae Byeok asked, gripping the girl's hand.

"He pissed me off so, I'm gonna piss him off and prove him wrong while doing it." She smirked. "Who does he think he is, my father?" She huffed.

"Maybe he's right." Sae Byeok mumbled. Hana stopped walking.
"You know how I know he isn't right?" She looked up at Sae, who just looked in the beautiful girl's eyes.
"We're still here."

Sae Byeok smiled and nodded. "Lead the way then."
Hana smiled and squeezed her hand before leading them to the girl. 240.
She looked up from her nails as she realized the two girls were standing in front of her.
"What do you want?"
"Play with us." Sae Byeok basically demanded.