| Chapter Eleven |

| Wicked |

| Just Do It Again |

Hana agreed to Sae Byeok cleaning the wound on her thigh and using a piece of fabric she tore from her shirt, she wrapped Hana's wound.

"Do you think you'll be okay to play the next game?" Sae asked from her seat across from Hana in the bathroom floor.

Hana chuckled sarcastically. "It'll be fine. Even if it wasn't, would I have a choice?" The question rhetorical so Sae Byeok just stared at her.

"Hopefully it'll be something simple." She sighed.
Hana only nodded as she kept her eyes on her hands, surprised when she saw Sae Byeok's hand gently place on top of her own.
"We'll be fine...my little stalker." Sae smirked.

Hana rolled her eyes and lightly shoved Sae's face to the side as she pushed herself off of the floor. "I thought you forgot about that."

"No. Never." Sae chuckled and stood as well. "Let's get back."
Hana nodded in agreement and the girls left the bathroom.

|

"Well at this point, we should know what to call each other. Why don't we go around and tell each other our names?" 456 suggested.

"I know your name already though and hers too." 199 smiled at 456 and pointed to Hana. "Ssangmun Dong and Hana."

456 chuckled and Hana couldn't help but to smile at the sweet man. "Ssangmun Dong is just my hometown. My name is Seong Gi Hun of Ssangmun Dong."

"What's your family name, Hana?" 218 asked looking at the girl.
"Park. Park Hana."
"That's your father's family name?" He asked. Hana gave him a questioning look before replying. "My mother's."
218's eyes slightly widened and his face held an expression Hana couldn't read.
"Your mother...what's her name?" He asked.
"Why?" Hana immediately asked.
"I just..." he hesitated. "I know a few Parks."

"...Jang-Mi." Hana made sure to keep her eyes on his face, to see his reaction. It was another unreadable expression.
"Ah I see." He simply said.

"Well?" Hana asked. "Do you know her?"
218 looked like he was thinking before he finally shook his head. "No. Sorry."

There was a silence before he spoke again. "So then, what about your name." He tapped 199's knee.
"Ali. Ali Abdul." He smiled, happy to share his name.
"And where are you from?" Gi Hun asked.
"Pakistan."
"Pakistan? Where is that?"
"North of India." 218 informed.
"He's right."

"Of course he is. This man here went to SNU-" 218 cut Gi Hun off by stating his own name.
"Cho Sang Woo."

That's the second time Hana had gotten a feeling in her stomach. It's also the second time she heard 218's name.
'Where do I know it from?'
She asked herself.

They all looked back to silently ask 067 for her name.
"Come on, really?" She asked.
Hana smiled at her usual stubborn attitude.

"We're all teammates here now. We should really know about each other, build up a little trust, okay?" Gi Hun encouraged the closed off girl.

She still hesitated, so Hana gave her an encouraging smile. "...Kang Sae Byeok."
"Sae Byeok?" Gi Hun repeated. "That's a pretty name. Though I'm not sure how well it fits."

Hana's smile dropped as she gave the man a stern look.
"And what is your name, sir? If you don't mind me asking." Ali asked 001 kindly.
"What? My name? Oh it's...it is...uh let me think...hold on, it's...uh...they call me..."