| Chapter Seven |

| Wicked |

| I've Got You |

Hana skillfully placed her feet on the wall for a quick step as she lifted herself into the vent.
"...What does she do for a living?" 212 asked.
"Start distracting." Sae Byeok smirked as she watched the girl disappear, like she always does.
"I'm gonna be in here all day! It hurts a lot! It's like I'm trying to push out a kid!"

Hana rolled her eyes as she heard the lady shouting but smiled at the amazing distraction.
She looked down and saw the red jumpsuit men pacing outside the bathroom door. She continued forward but came to a stop when she saw she could either left or right.

She didn't know which way to go but she smelt something sweet and familiar in the air and chose to follow that.

She came to another vent screen and looked down to see a bunch of those men in red in what looked to be a kitchen. She saw them pouring something white into a large pot and stirring it around.
'They're melting sugar.' She thought.
'Why would they be-' her thoughts were cut off by a squeak and the feeling of little feet running up her back.

She held her breathe as a rat popped up just beside her head. She threw her shoulder to the side and the rat hopped off. She knew she made a small noise but she was hoping it wasn't that noticeable and she started inching away from her window.

Once back at the vent to the bathroom, she saw Sae Byeok with a frantic look in her eyes. "Hurry!" She motioned for her to come down.

Hana let her feet and legs exit the vents first and panicked as her hands started slipping from sweating.
"Sae Byeok I'm gonna fall." She whisper shouted.
"I've got you." Sae replied as she placed her hands on Hana's waist and helped her down and screwed the vent shut just as the bathroom door opened.

"Aren't you supposed to check every stall for toilet paper?" The woman kept yelling.

Hana gasped as Sae Byeok pushed her against the stall, holding her waist and pressing her face into Hana's neck just as the stall door opened.

Both of the girl's looked to see the man in red. "Hey you pervert!" The woman started yelling at him and he closed the door.

Hana was still holding her breathe as she looked to Sae Byeok, who was only inches from her face and still had her hands on Hana's waist.
"I uh..." Hana muttered. "I definitely saw something."

Sae looked between the girl's eyes and nodded before slyly smirking and leaving the stall.

'Holy shit.' Hana thought.

|

"Come on tell me what you saw. I know you saw something, you were in there so long." 212 wouldn't leave Hana and Sae Byeok alone as they returned back to their room.

"I'll tell you in the morning." Hana simply said.
"The morning? Why-" Hana cut her off as 212 put her arm around her shoulder. "Why are you touching me?" Hana glared and 212 backed off.
"I said I'll tell you in the morning." Hana grabbed Sae's wrist and pulled her away. Unknown to the three women, 218 was wide awake and listening.

Sae Byeok wanted to ask but she knew Hana would tell her eventually and when she sat Sae down on her bunk, she knew it wouldn't wait till morning.
"They were melting sugar. A lot of it." Hana whispered.

"What? Sugar?" Sae asked confused.
Hana nodded. "Yes sugar. Do you think it's for the next game? Surely they're not going to be giving us dessert." Hana scoffed.

"I don't know." Sae yawned.
"Go to sleep. We'll figure out more tomorrow." Hana smiled softly and lightly shoved Sae's shoulder.

"You should get some rest too." Sae Byeok stood and went to her own bunk.