Chapter Three

Everea's POV

I sit through all my classes rereading the note over and over again, trying to figure out what the terrifying Pureblood could want with me. Completely ignoring the teacher in my creative writing class, along with all other mandatory classes I took.

Finally classes end and I grab my bag. I decide to ask Zero his opinion.

I walk over to Zeros desk and slam my hands on it to wake him up, "Zero! I need your help!"

He wakes up and sighs rubbing a little of the sleep from his purple hues, "What is it Everea?" He yawns.

I dig in my pocket and pull out the note handing it to him with shaky hands, "This is what." I state as he reads it and then his face turns to one of I think a mixture of shock and anger.

"You can't go." He says sternly, standing up.

"Well duh, but I also can't just ignore the request either, he might come get me and make me go if I do. I have to do something." I look up at Zero's stone-cold face as I try to think of something.

"If you go, I go." He crosses his arms.

I sigh and then scratch my cheek, "I don't think that's a good idea. You and that Yuki girl have responsibilities remember?" I remind him with a poke to his toned chest, trying to lighten the mood between us. 

"So? It's at ten so I can get off for a few minutes." He shrugs and glares, needing me to say yes.

I sigh and run my hands through my red hair, "Fine. I suppose if you're so determined to come with me."

Zero nods and slips the note into his jacket pocket, "Alright meet me at the assigned time. We'll meet at the fountain. We'll go from there together."

I nod, "Alright, thank you Zero." I punch his shoulder playfully before heading off to the Sun Dormitory.

Time Skip/9:58 PM

I put my red hair up into a ponytail and run to the fountain. I'm a minute late and I'm a little worried. What if he has information about me that he shouldn't? What if he tries to toy with my head? Will he force me to- I stop my thoughts, shaking my head, and refocusing. 

I get to the fountain just before 9:58. I check my watch and then look for Zero. He's standing on the opposite side of the fountain, "Zero."

The white/silver-haired male turns around and faces me, "Ready?" he asks blandly.

I look up into his purple eyes and nod, "Yeah. Let's get going. We'll be late if we linger."

At the Moon Dormitory

Zero and I arrive at the entrance to the Moon Dorms. I clench my small hand into a fist, "Zero, if he has an offer for something. Should I take it?"

Zero turns his head to look over at me and raises a white eyebrow, "Of course not. He'd never hold to it." He then strides forward and opens the doors...