Milk Cookie x fem!reader

(ANGST!)

(requested by Janabanana_XD)

*You had just been taking a nice walk through the forest, taking in the scenery, just trying to relax for once. You sat down and leaned against a roll cake tree, only to be unexpectedly attacked by cake hounds. You gradded your (W/N) and begin trying to fight them off, but, there was way too many, you started to walk backwards, away from the hounds, and ended up tripping on a roll cake log, falling backwards onto the floor. Then, everything went black...*

-Milk Cookie POV-

*I had heard a few screams coming from in the forest, so, I rushed into the woods. After 5-6 minutes of searching, the screaming was gone, I felt scared. I looked out from behind a bush, to see Y/N on the floor, surrounded by 10-20 cake hounds, I got out of the bushes, grabbed her, and ran, it wasn't that I was scared to fight them, I was scared for Y/N's safety, her pulse was getting a bit slower every minute I was running, I finally got back to the kingdom, and rushed right to Herb's house.*

' 'Herb!! I need some help, I found Y/N knocked out in the forest, her pulse is getting weaker and weaker!.. ' '

*Herb was suprised by me bursting into his house, which I do understand, anyone would be started atleast a bit if someone burst into their house asking for help.*

' 'Follow me.' ' Herb headed upstairs and led me to a small bed, I layed her on the bed and stepped back, allowing Herb to heal her. I was very worried for Y/N....*

' '.....I-I...' '

*Herb wasn't moving, he was just standing there, then, I suddenly saw a teardrop fall to the floor.*

' 'M-Milk Cookie....S-She's d-dead..' '

*He burst out crying and ran out of the room, Y/N was like a sister too him, but, she was more to me.*

*I walked up to the bed, and just stared at her for a moment, before crying, I was crying so hard, I thought my eyes would come out of my head.*

' 'I love you....' '

' 'I will try, to stay happy...' '

' 'For you...my love..' '

------

I totally wasn't tearing up while writing this...totally not-