Herb x Tired!Sick!Reader

(BASICLY MY "Espresso x reader" BUT WITH HERB INSTEAD- 💀)

*You felt like you hadn't slept in days, piles ,and piles and, piles of paperwork. You job really overestimated you...Your amazing boyfriend, Herb, was on an expedition, which doesn't happen much, like sure, he is a really good healer, but they usually go on easy expeditions, they never need a healer. Every day since he left, was just "work, work, work, eat, work, work ,work, repeat." Non-stop, over and over again. You ate rarely, but you didn't care, all you needed to know, was that you needed to get all this work done, the house clean, all by Friday.* (Its Wednesday btw)

*Your head felt like someone was pounding on in will a metal mallet, and your eyelids wanted to cover you eyes for the rest of your life, but would that stop you?...Of course not..*

*You suddenly hear footsteps outside your apartment door, which suprised you, since nobody works late. Then you hear the jingle of keys, it was him..wasn't it..*

'crap, crap, crap, crap'

*You run to the bathroom and put a little bit of make up on your face to cover your eyebags.*

"Y/N?..I'm back earlier than expected!" He said in a calm voice.

*You walk out of the bathrooom, forgetting to put the make up away..*

"Wow, your back way earlier than expected, I thought I wouldn't see your pretty face til friday!"

"Yeah, well things went was faster than we thought they would, and we got back much sooner!"

*he put hus plant down and gave you a kiss on the cheek, immediately feeling how hot your face was*

"Oh dear, do you have a cold dear? Your face is very warm!" Herb says, concwrned for your health, because of course he is

"No~ I don't have a cold!"

*He placed his hand on you forehead, and removed it after a few minutes*.

"Yeah, your face is very hot...Let me go get a wet rag, I just want to make sure your not sick..."

*He walked over to the sink and grabbed a rag, putting it under the cold water*

"Lets head to the bedroom so you can lay down.."

*You walk over too the bedroom and lay down*

"Do you mind if I rub this on you face?..."

"Sure.." You say, forgetting about the makeup.

*He wiped the rag around your face, then left to wet the rag again. He returned a minute later with the wet rag and he placed it on your forehead.*

"Uhm..Y/N..have you been getting enough sleep?..."

"Of course, why are you asking?.."

*He pulled out a mirror and let you see yourself, directing you to your dark eyebags.*

"Uhm.....uhm....."

*Suddenly, you feel arms wrap around you, pulling you close.*

"Y/N...I really care about you, you need to take care of yourself when im not here...please.."

*you feel your eyes water up, and you start crying into Herb's shoulder*

---------------