Madeleine x Suicidal!Reader

(TW: Mentions of self harm, and suicide)
(Angst)

*You were not having a good life, everyone had been ignoring you, nobody wanted to be nice, and people were just being mean. You had, had enough, you were done. You grabbed a knife and started leaving cuts all over your arms, legs, and a few on your neck. You were ready to just stick the knife right into your chest when suddenly.*

*Knock Knock Knock*

' 'Be there in a few minutes!' ' You say. *You throw the knife into one of your drawers and change into a long sleeved turtle-neck with some leggings.*

*You rush over to the door and open it*

' 'Oh, hey Madeleine! I wasn't expecting any visitors today..?' ' You state

' 'I apologise if you were working on something, but I just wanted to visit to see how you were doing, maybe chat for a bit?' ' He asks, he gave you slight pupy dog eyes

' 'Oh, Sure! Come in!' '

*Madeleine walks into the house, and is already wanting to watch a movie, or something on television*

' 'Hey Y/N, you mind if I go grab a movie from upstairs?' ' He asks.

' 'Sure!' ' But what you don't know, is that you threw your knife, into the same drawer the movies were in.

---
A minute later

Madeleine walked up to you, visibly concerned. ' 'Uhm...Y/N?.. Who's blood is on this knife?...' ' *He held up the knife, and you knew that you had messed up.*

' 'U-Uh, its fake blood! I was getting props ready for halloween!' 'You say, trying to convince him, but it didn't work.

' 'C'mon Y/N, Im not THAT dumb.' ' *He grabbed your arm, his arm had ended up touching one on the cuts, making you wince in pain for a second*

*He pulled down your sleeve, revealing the cuts all over your arms*

' 'Y/N!...' ' He looked very worried, tears were forming in his eyes. ' 'Please tell me you didn't do this to yourself, and that someone else attacked you. Please...' '
*he hugged you tightly, like he was gonna lose you..he could have, but he was lucky...you started to cry into his shoulder.*

' 'Y/N...Please stop doing this to yourself... ill do anything... ill stop by every day, hour, 15 minutes. I'll do anything, to see you alright, and happy. I hate seeing you cry... So please..... stop crying, and i'll go grab some bandages from the medkit in the kitchen.*

*You wipe your tears and wait for Madeleine to return with some bandages, and he actually had found the long white bandages at the very bottom of the medkit, and he wrapped the bandages around your arms*

' 'Y/N, Are there only cuts on your ams?..' '

*you had no words left in your mouth, so you just pointed at your legs and at your neck, He let out a sad sigh.*

' 'Can you go put on a t-shirt and some shorts, it will make this easier...' '

*you nodded and headed up to your room, putting on a t-shirt and shorts, and headed back over to Madeleine.*

' 'Okay, this shouldnt take long.' '

*he started wrapping the bandaged around the cuts on your legs.*

' 'Now, what will I do about your neck?.....hm, please tell me if this works...' '

*He wrapped the bandages around your neck, so that they weren't tight, but they had a tiny grip on your neck, covering up the cuts.*

' 'Y/n Dear, please tell me you won't do this again...' '

*you nod up and down, making the knight smile slightly before picking you up in that "bride style"(I dunno what its called) and layed you down on your bed.*

' 'Please get some rest now, you look like you haven't slept in ages.' ' he was most likely trying to make you laugh, but it didn't work, and he started heading for the door.*

' 'Wait!..' '

*Madeleine turned around, slightly suprised*

' 'Do you need something else?' ' He asked

' '.....' '

' ' .....' '

' 'Can we cuddle?...' '

*Madeleine's cheeks went a bright pinky-red color*

' 'E-Erm, U-U-Uh, s-sure Y-Y/N' '

*he got into the bed, you decide to rest your head on his chest, and drift off too sleep.*

---

699 words :D
Anyways, don't do what this Y/N was doing, please, and if you are, please try to get help from a friend, family member, or tell a doctor.