[Part 2] Yandere!Dark Choco x Reader

Requested by: 0LaBOOYAH

*You open your eyes and try to remember what had happened. You were taking a walk, and got kidnapped by who your assuming to be Dark Choco. You were now stuck in a f/c room. The room contained a bed, a few paintings, and a small bedside table.*

'This place has bad lighting.' You think to yourself.

*You sit on the edge of the bed and rest your head on your hand for a moment, still trying to piece together what had happened. After few minutes you remember the whole thing and stand up. You look around, just to make sure that there wasn't any cameras. There wasn't any, which was kinda dumb in your opinion.*

*You stand up and pull out a small bobby-pin from your pocket and walk to the door.*

'I guess mom teaching me how to lockpick was useful after all.' You think to yoursrlf as the door opens up.*

*You walk out of the door and head over to the small window that was next to the door and carefully unlock itthen open and climb through.*

*You start running through the woods, even though you didn't know where you were going at all, you just wanted to get away from that place. You ended up scratching you arm on one of the branches Suddenly, you hear something in the trees, it was a bird, it was a bright blue color, it looked very beautiful. You were still running as you were admiring the blue-bird, you didn't notice it though, that was, until you ran into something. More so..someone..*

'crap crap crap' you think to yourself.

*It was him, of course it was, your luck was really down in the dumps today. You were petrified by fear, you couldn't move.*

''You were close my dear, but not close enough...it seems you weren't being cautious enough either....'' he said

*He then grabbed you by your arms, and dragged you back to the house and threw you back into your room.*

"Don't try to escape again...or else the punishment will be more servere."

"So draggin me on my ass the entire way back was the so called punishment?"

"Well, I wasn't going to pick you up, since you probably would manage to kick me or something, so dragging you was really the only other option at that moment, but thats not quite the point right now my dear..."

"When you bumped into me, you had a scratch on your arm, im assuming you ran into a roll cake branch and scratched your arm?...I will help you by getting a bandaid.."

"Why would I want your help, you kidnapped me!" You basicly yell

"........You are going to be here for a long time...you will warm up too me soon enough my dear Y/N...." He then walked out of the room

*He was right....you would be there for a long time...but it was okay....you were with him after all....*

--------

My throat hurts like hell, my nose is stuffy as hell too, ive had a lovely week so far- dear god, please help me-