Dark Choco Cookie x Dead!Reader

(TW: Hanging, death mentions)
(Angst!)

*Everything...was getting so...blurry... colors were starting to change, basicly inverting. You couldn't breathe, the chair was knocked over on the floor, so you couldn't change you mind now. It wasn't like if it was there, you could get off..not at this point.*

*Your eyes begin to close, you can't feel anything, exept for the pain in your neck. Then, everything went black, you closed your eyes, and they wouldn't open again...*

--

Dark Choco POV

*I hadn't seen Y/N in a week, and when I did see then, they often wouldn't hear me, and would walk away, so, I had decided to pay them a visit.*
*I stood at the door, and rang the doorbell*

nothing

*I tried again*

still nothing

*Luckily, I had known that Y/N keeps a spare key in a small plant, I grab the jey, and unlock the door...*

no-one was there

' 'Y/N?... Are you home?..' '

no answer

something wasn't right

*I walked up the stair to their room, the door was closed, with a piece of paper on the door*

Im sorry

*I didn't understand, and opened the door.....*

' 'w-what?.....' '

' 'w-what is t-this?.....' '

' 'N-No, I must be, h-having a bad dream, that is the only way.

It wasn't a dream

*I speed walked over to the body, and attempted to get then out of the air, in case they are alive. I untangled the rope, catching Y/N before they hit the floor*
*I shook them, then checked their pulse..*

nothing

---
Nobody's POV

^He started crying, hugging their life-less body, as tight as he could, he was sobbing into their shoulder. He thinks about, how he could have saved them, blaming him self, ffor all of it...if he had come earlier, then maybe....they would be alive...^

' 'please come back...' '

' 'for me..' '

-----

Ah yes, nothing like writing while you should be sleeping-