Pure Vanilla HC

I am bored af, so I have decided to make this.

• If you get sick he will legit stay with you the ENTIRE time. (Unless he is getting you soup to try to help you feel a bit better.

• He gives warm cuddles if your cold at night.

•If you leave for a while (a week+) he will SHOWER you in affection. If your gone for way longer (3 months+) then he will most likely be crying when he hears your voice and shower you in MORE affection after giving you a tight hug. He will also hold onto you if your cuddling as if he would be "losing" you again.

*angst* •If he finds you *ahem* dead. He will cry, and try to heal you, but it wouldn't work since your already dead and he would never forget the times you had together, and he would blame himself, thinking that if he was there sooner, maybe it wouldn't have happened...

•He can't cook..at all- so if your sick, he will ask someone to come over and attempt to teach him how to make soup- *ahem* Hollyberry. And then Hollyberry ends up doing everything since P.V. is too busy checking on you every 2 minutes.

•If someone hurts you *physically or mentally* he won't hesitate to have a little "chat" with them. (More like make them feel how you felt when they did/said what they said to you.)