Chapter Thirty-One

—First Person POV.—

I panted, plopping down onto the grass.

Bakugo was yelling at me to keep trying to teleport while Kiri just plopped down next to me.

"Give her a break Bakugo! It's getting a lot hotter lately!" He hollered at the screaming barbarian which caused him to yell something incoherent before going silent.

We both sat there in silence while I caught my breath, I sat up and picked at one of the flowers on the ground.

"Hey Kiri?" The red head perked up towards his name "Do you know where I should travel first? Any recommendations?" He shrugged, bringing his hand to his chin and looking up at the sky in thought before he snapped his fingers.

"Oh! You should check out Baltinon hill!" He beamed "The flowers should be blooming right about now, it's perfect for a picnic and an afternoon nap!"

"Really?" I replied, my smile coming back to my face at the thought of being surrounded by flowers.

As we talked about the hill, I tilted my head when Kiri's eyebrows suddenly furrowed and he stood up.

He was staring at something behind me and in curiosity, I turned around to see it as well.

Something was flying towards us— A gust of wind flew at us and Kirishima moved in front of me, hugging me with his wings to protect me from flying objects.

The ground rumbled as the creature landed and I poked my head out from behind Kiri.

It was a pink dragon, it's body was slimmer and less bulky than Kirishima's form, probably meaning it was faster compared to him but they still rivaled in size and height.

It bowed its head down, two figures hopping off the neck and Bakugo walked up to them.

Kirishima had let go of me and followed Bakugo to investigate what was going on.

I just followed out of curiosity.

Bakugo was arguing with the two people that had hopped off the dragon, who stood tall, it's head turning to Kiri and I as we approached.

Black filled the sclera with a yellow iris to accompany it and upon seeing us, smoke filled the air before a familiar girl with pink skin came running out of it.

She ran at us and gave Kirishima a hug, which he happily returned "Ashido!" He greeted as they separated.

Bakugo called Kirishima over and I simply followed— Once again, completely out of curiosity.

Mina followed as well, sending a happy wave in my direction "So, You're part of the barbarian tribe?" I questioned in slight shock while she sheepishly nodded.

"Yep! Todoroki knew how much I like to dance from when we all traveled together to defeat— Anyways! He called me up and once I was done training you, I returned home!" She excitedly explained.

I nodded "I didn't expect that, you were dressed a little differently back then." I commented and she let out a light chuckle "Yeah, had to wear something else to not make the other maids uncomfortable y'know?" She deflated.

I nodded in agreement, the two of us talking and catching up a bit before turning to the group standing a few feet away from us.

"What happened to those too?" I questioned, pointing towards the two strangers who looked traumatized with their messy hair.

"I'm never riding on Mina again." The blonde with a black streak running through his hair stated while the other one did nothing but nod along in agreement.