Chapter Thirty-Seven

Slight smut? I dunno bruh

—Third Person POV.—

(Y/n) grabbed Shoto's hand, letting him help her out of the carriage as soon as they arrived at their destination.

Her hair was dried and she had a new dress on "Hello, your Grace." She tilted her head in the direction of the voice, making eye contact with a man standing in front of a large house not too far away.

Todoroki passively glanced over the three people before stopping on one person "It's good to see you again, Tsu." He greeted while the girl waved, nodding silently in agreement.

"It is an honor to host you in our humble home tonight. I'm Ganma Asui, and this is—" The man went to gesture to his wife, who was standing next to him but Todoroki cut him off "No, first."

"Let's go inside. She's very tired." Shoto explained, using his free hand to gesture to the (h/c) haired girl who waved a bit with a friendly smile on her face "Hello!"

'I forgot and only greeted the Duke—' Ganma internally cursed "Hello, My Lady. I'm.." His words died in his throat as Todoroki shot him a glare.

"Inside."

He hurriedly escorted the couple inside, leaving his wife and daughter to stand alone.

"What should we do? Kero." The daughter questioned.

"Let's give her a room to change in, and put them together at night." Her mom leaned down a bit to whisper.

Once done, she stoop up straight and caught sight of the many carriages being unloaded 'How many people did he bring just for an overnight trip??'

—Time Skip.—

After finally introducing themselves, everyone sat down to eat— But once the food came out, Todoroki took (Y/n)'s plate, equally confusing the family while (Y/n) just waited and watched as he ate some of her food.

He swallowed and after a second, slid her plate back over to to her "Okay, it's safe to eat." He concluded and (Y/n) nodded.

'The kitchen tested it for poison already, was that still not enough??' The family internally questioned as the room fell into silence with everyone now eating.

After a while, Ganma cleared his throat "If you liked the lake, why don't you come in the winter next time?"

"You can go sledding."

This seemed to peak (Y/n)'s interest "Sledding?" She prodded with the tilt of her head "Yes, thick ice covers the lake so some people find it fun to slide on it with sleds." The older man nodded.

"What does a sled look like?" (Y/n) questioned, now taking a bite of her desert.

"There are various types— Some people bring dog sleds, and some just play with a plank of wood. Oh, some put blades on wooden shoes and ride around in those, too." Ganma explained as Todoroki took note of her excitement.

"Are you interested?" Shoto questioned, watching as the girl next to him nodded "It sounds like fun." She commented.

"Then let's come back this winter." Todoroki declared, watching as her eyes lit up at the idea before glancing at Ganma "Would you write me once the lake freezes over?"