Chapter Thirty-Five

—First Person POV.—

"I promise I'll make you the happiest being in this world. I'll make sure you won't regret this moment." He continued to ramble as my face flushed.

"Todoroki hold on I—" I pushed him away slightly, only to be dragged straight back into his embrace "I like you. I've liked you for the longest time." His words brushed my ear and I let out a sigh, returning the hug.

"So we liked each other? I was worried for no reason then." I let out a chuckle "Let's go." He pulled away, planting his hands on my shoulders, I tilted my head "Where?"

"We need to make plans."

"..Huh?" "Our plans for the future." He stepped back, taking one of my hands in his and lightly pulling me along.

'Oh, he might want to discuss me leaving.' I gave his hand a light squeeze as I started walking beside him "Let's go then." I smiled as we headed into the castle.

—Time Skip.—

"First, stop working."

'Huh.' I blinked as he continued "As for your want to travel, we could go on a trip? You won't be leaving anymore so perhaps we could visit Bakugo's kingdom? Actually where did you wanna go? No. First, we should get married."

"Time out." I spoke up with furrowed brows "What do you mean I should stop working?"

"I'm not saying you should stop. I'm telling you to stop."

I deadpanned "I'm making money by literally taking mail to a guy, why do I need to stop?" He huffed "Why? I have money. It's more than you can spend in your lifetime so there is no need for you to keep working."

"But I don't want to sit around all day, I'm an adult I can choose to work if I want." I shook my head and he let out a sigh in defeat before nodding.

"Fine. You may do that if you wish." He then pulled out a paper and a quill "So, which season should we get married in?"

"Shoto— We should probably wait until we've been together for a while, right?" He glanced at me before passively nodding.

"Fine. Should we have you move into my room now?" He suggested and I deadpanned, my cheeks flushing "Shoto." I groaned.

'Though the thought of sleeping beside him did sound good, I want to slow down for a bit.' He watched me from his seat behind his desk.

"You don't want that either? Then what will change between us?" He questioned and I nodded 'He does have a point.'

I stood up and made my way around his desk before hugging him from beside his chair, he leaned back into my touch, a small smile falling onto his lips.

"Let's take it slowly, I'll stay by your side. I'm young and you have a lot of time, isn't that right?" He nodded, closing his eyes "That's true."

—Time Skip.—

—Third Person POV.—

'..Is this a dream?' Todoroki questioned as he sat alone on his bed, his eyes scanning the letter in his grasp over and over again.

I keep reading it again and again, but it still doesn't feel real.

'It's the first time I've been loved like this since I was born into this world.' In habit, he clasped a hand over the scar on his face.

Then his eyes darkened 'Soon, this happiness will be mine forever.'

—Time Skip.—

(Y/n) trotted up to the mailman, greeting him with a smile that he easily mirrored. But his smile swiftly dropped once he saw the shadow behind her.