☆1

Please enjoy my story and leave any comments or suggestions! Love you all

————————————————————————————————————————

Suga Pov:

I wake up to the blazing light peeking through the window. I sit up and check my phone. It's 7:42. I climb out of bed and head into me and Daichi's bathroom. I turn on the shower and I begin to brush my teeth, shortly after grabbing some clothes and hopping into the shower.

I finish my shower and I put on a pastel purple crop top, Light blue high waist jeans, and my fuzzy white slide Daichi got me for Christmas.

I head downstairs and I begin to prepare breakfast for everyone. I get out 24 pieces of bread and 24 eggs. I grab a circular cookie cutter and some butter. I take out the grill and plug it In. I cut out the center of each piece of bread and I grease the grill. Carefully, I place each piece of bread on the grill. I grab each egg, and crack it in the middle of each hole. After a bit I flip them over with a spatula.

As I"m cooking I hear footsteps. I smell the air and I smell Mint and Strawberry shortcake.

"Morning Tsukishima and Tadashi!" I say cheerfully.

"Good morning Suga!" Tadashi replies.

"Morning." Tsukishima adds on.

I hum. I continue cooking adding oregano, pepper, and garlic powder. I put Two Egg in the hole on each plate. And I begin setting the table.

"Hey Tsukishima,Tadashi,can you guys call everyone please?" They nod their heads.

Tadashi  And Tsukishima begin to let out alerting smells which whoever is downstairs normally does for breakfast.

Everyone begins to come downstairs. I smile, I grab the juice out the fridge and put it in the center of the table. I grab silverware and place a fork and knife next to everyone's plate. I place a cup to the right of everyone's plate.

"Morning Sugamama!" Shoyo yells as he runs down the stairs.

"Boke! Stop running or you'll fall!" Kageyama shouts at Hinata.

"Ugh, who turned off the silence in this house?" Tsukishima scoffs..

I chuckle. We all sit down at the table. In the corner of my eye I see Tanka and Yūu drooling.

"Itadakimasu!" We all say in sync

————————————————————
9:36 am Suga POV:

I'm on the couch in daichi's lap talking to Shoyo, Yūu, Hitoka, and Tadashi.

"I don't know what to do!" Hitoka exclaims!

" well, I say yell ' I WANNA FUCK YOU!'" Yūu yells!

"Noya!" Asahi yells. Yūu smiles.

"Well, I think you should find the right time when you both are in a good mood. Then slowly bring up the topic and discuss your feelings." I explain to Hitoka

"Suga if it's that easy and you know how to bring up a topic then why haven't you asked Daichi about kids yet?" Shoyo asks.

"Twahh-!" I jump up out of daichis alp and hide behind him.

Daichi chuckles, and rubs my head. He lifts me up and puts me back in his lap. I blush madly.

"I-it's not that simple, like in Hitoka's situation I- I can't find the right time and I don't really know how." I mumble

"But you just told Hitoka how to fix her problem, why cant you do that?" Yūu asks

I sigh. " I'm good at giving others advice, not giving myself advice..." I mumble. Chikara walks over. He puts his hand on my shoulder.

" Koushi, If you want to tell him you need to find the right moment, the right mood, and most of all- You have to be confident in yourself!" Chikara states.

My eyes widen. I smile at Chikara.

————————————————————————-
11:24 am Suga pov

I was in my room on my computer. I was making lesson plans for the new school year, since it starts in two days and I need to decorate and plan. I recently got promoted to being a fourth grade teacher. Before I was a 'ALST' it stands for 'Advanced language speaking teacher.' I basically helped kids that don't speak Japanese as there first language and that need help speaking Japanese. I still need school supplies. I should ask ennoshita to help me go shopping for decorations.

I walk to Tanaka and Chikaras room and I knock on their door. I hear shuffling then Tanaka comes to the door.

"Hey suga! What's up?" Tanaka asks

"Oh, hi Tanaka. Can I talk to Chikara?" I ask

"Sure- Chikara!" Tanaka yells

"What do you want Ryu?!" Chikara yells back

"So mean.. Sugawara wants you!"

"Kay I'm coming-" Chikara replies? He comes out and Tanaka goes back to doing whatever

"Hey koushi what's up?" Chikara asks

"Hi, so I need supplies to decorate my classroom so do you wanna help me pick a lot of things out?" I ask

"Oh sure! I'd love too but I need a bit to get ready." He replies

"Yeah, I do too. Let's say thirty-ish minutes?"

"That's cool, I'll be ready by then."

"Kay see you in a bit."

I walk away back to my room. I see Daichi on our bed trying to pick something out to watch. I smile.

"Hey babe" I say cheerfully

"Hey honey, what's up?"

"Well, me and Chikara are going shopping for my classroom and I was wondering if you are off tomorrow?"

"Yea I'm free"

"Kay, would you mind helping me decorate the classroom tomorrow then?"

"Yeah sure, I have nothing else to do. You want me to go shopping with you guys?"

"No thanks, but I do have to ask you for a favor."

"What you need?"

"Can you go to my new classroom and like show me a picture of it so I can know what to buy and what areas to buy stuff in?"

"You haven't seen your classroom yet?"

"No"

"We'll then you and Ennoshita should check it out yourself and see what to buy."

"That's actually a better idea." I chuckle " I'll do that then"

"Okay, be safe and turn on your bracelet tracker please."

"I will."

"Oh and Daichi-

"Hm?"

"I want a baby."

————————————————————————-

A/N:
Hello! Thank you all for reading my first chapter of my book! I hope you enjoyed cause I put a lot of effort into making this very good. Leave any suggestions or spiders you all have and I will update in a bit. Have a good day my sunshines and keep shining!