☆3

Alr ya'll finna really hate me for this lol. Saying my sorry's in advanced! Please enjoy the chapter!

Noya POV
9:13 pm

Me and Asahi were cuddling in bed watching greys anatomy. Although asahi is very fragile, he loves doctor shows. We were on season five nearing the end. The episode ended making us go to the season finale, when I felt a calling from one of the other omegas.

I kissed asahis cheek and hopped out of bed. I went to the closet and put on some shorts.

"Noya?"

"Sorry asahi, one of the others is calling me. Seems urgent, I think someone is seriously hurt."

"Okay, send them my reguards."

I nod. I head out our room going downstairs to see Tadashi standing there. As I get closer I notice the tears running down his face. I quickly run down the rest of the stairs.

"Tadashi!" I yell, hugging him directly after. He sobs in my chest.

Soon the others come down and we all have a group hug. We all sit down on the couch cuddling each other with comfort, everyone letting calming pheromones out.

After he calmed down a bit suga calmly asks,"what happened?"

Tadashi begins to sob.

"I"m in pre-heat and I wanted comfort, I called to tsuki but he was on the phone. He put his finger up telling me to wait so I did but I started being in pain. I called out for him multiple times and he Got agitated with me. He ended the call and started yelling at me and he called me a ignorant, selfish, needy, fatass. I tried to reason with him but he.. he.."

"What'd he do Tadashi?" Ennoshita asks firmly.

"He.. slapped me." Tadashi replies quietly.

We all looked at each other in the eyes, rage clearly noticeable with an aura fuming within us.

"Hey, how about you all get stuff from your rooms and we'll have a sleepover in my room. I will grab your stuff Tadashi so you don't have to see him. And we can all hangout." Suga says trying to cheer the mood.

(Lol ya'll thought they were finna fuck! 🤪)

"But Dai-"

"Don't worry, I'll kick him out. He won't mind and he'll probably come back in once we're all asleep."

"Okay.." Tadashi mumbles

I smile and walk up to me and asahis room. I open it and walk up to him.

"Baby.."

"Yes Noya?"

"Tadashi and Tsuki got into a fight and now we're having a sleepover to comfort him."

"Oh, we'll then I'll hold off to watch the final episode tomorrow."

"Can it be a date?"

He chuckles."yes it can be a date baby."

I kiss his nose and I start packing.

~

"Love you." I say

He smiles. "Love you too, have a good night."

"Night"

I walk to koushi's room. I knock on the door. Daichi opens it. I smile and wave.

"Hey Noya, your the first one here but I need your help with somthing."

"Okay?"

"So I wanna held Yamaguchi as much as I can so I am making a fort for you all. I need you to go down and get a bunch of snacks for me."

I smile and nod

"Also! I put Koushi in the shower. I need you or asahi to grab Yamaguchis clothes aswell."

"Oh okay, that's not a hard task. I can do that."

"Thanks Yūu" My eyes widen

"C- can you call m- me that for now on?" He smiles at me and nods.

I walk downstairs and I knock on tsuki and tadashi's. Tsuki answers clearly sad and depressed.

"Uh- I came for Tadashis clothes?"

" he's not sleeping with me tonight?.."

"We're having a sleepover and he's not in the right mind to sleep next to you right now. Can I just have his clothes?"

He hands me pajamas, clothes for tomorrow, a scented blanket, toothbrush, toothpaste etc. But I noticed he put a stuffed koala in the bag.

I nod and exit the room. I then go to the kitchen and grab some snacks!

(List of each persons snack and drink)

Suga - onigiri and lemonade
Noya - Hello panda and Sweet tea
Ennoshita - Choco pies and coke
Yams - Pocky and Strawberry soda
Hinata - pororo and Milk (Kageyama got him into it.)

I grab all the snacks, put them in a bag, and head upstairs. I knock on Daisuga's door again and Daichi opened it.

"Hey Noya, so Suga is washing and blow drying his hair so we have some extra time. Can you come help me?"

"Yeah sure!"

I walk in the room to see a beautiful big fort on top of their bed. The bed was moved to the corner and blankets covered the entire thing with fairy lights inside.

"Okay so as you can see I moved the bed. This is cause ya'll are probably gonna be doing more things than watching a movie."

"Yeah probably."

"So if you look over here I have little bins for each of y'all's stuff. So go ahead and make yours and yams look nice and then I need one more favor."

I nod. I open my bags and grab my clothes. I lay my clothes down and then I lay my hygiene stuff down. I grab my stuffed elephant Asahi gave me, and put it in the bin. I do the same to tadashi's bin.

"Done, what do you need me to do now?"

"So you each have a bag, can you label each persons and put stuff in everyone's including the food. I have some stuff ya'll will probably use."

"Yeah sure, is this it after?" He nods and head out the room.

I put everyones snacks in their designated bag and then I look at the stuff Daichi provided me with. I put a facemask in each persons bag, These cool cups to pour our drinks in, nail polish, and matching onesies. I smile.

Daichi comes back with mini envelopes with each persons name on them. He slips The envelopes in everyone's bag.

"Okay we are done now."

"Yay!"

"I'm gonna go downstairs now-"

"Wait Daichi- Asahi is alone in our room. Maybe you two could hang out. Bro talk?"

"Sure, somthing better than watching tv alone."

"Bye."

"Bye bye!"

~
5 minutes later
(Everyone is in the room.)
3rd pov

"Okay so Daich left us these bags and he also said to put our stuff in the bins over there." Noya states.

"I was in the bathroom for like 10 minutes and this is what he does. I have a great boyfriend." Suga says

"Can we open our bags!?" Hinata asks.

Noya nods his head and they all go to open their bags. Each person grabs there onesie and changes into it not caring that others are around.

"Let's get this party started now!" Yamaguchi Yells.

———————————————————

HAHAHA you all thought you were getting smut! In a few chapters. It will all make sense later. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please let me know if you want the juicy bits.... 😏

I love you all! Stay happy stay healthy, stay safe and read again soon. Bye! ✌️✨