☆9

Suga's pov
1 week later

It was a Tuesday and I was teaching class. I had a little surprise for my students. They all are worried about the beginning of the year test because I work with a group of students that needs more time and help on learning. They all love to not crease their shoes and to wear top brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton.  So I decided to bring the big fat teddy bear for help.

I called in Asahi because the Azumane brand is a top clothing company in Japan. I wanted to give them a hint of encouragement.

"Okay now we will move on to reading." I say . "We will be working on reading strategies to help us-"

Everyone turns towards the door. There was knock.

"Come in"

Asahi walks in with his hair tied in a bun, a white t shirt with a pastel pink jacket around it. He had ripped white jeans and grey converses.

"Oh dear I forgot to tell you all!" I exclaim

"Who is he?"  "Why is he here" "is he a substitute" filled up the room.

"Okay okay, settle down. This is my good friend Asahi."

"Hello guys! I'm Asahi Azumane."

"Wait like in Azumane and Co. Azumane?" A kid shouts out

"Yes, I am actually."

Everyone starts screaming and yelling. I let out a smile that slowly fades I feel my stomach start turning. I let out distressed pheromones. Only Asahi could notice since the kids weren't of age to get their second gender yet.

He walks over to me and whispers, "Are you okay?"

"Um, my stomach hurts a bit. And I'm feeling a bit nauseous." I reply

"Okay tell me if it gets worse."

I nod and tell my students "Okay settle down everyone! I need to tell you why he is here." All the kids quiet down.

"Well you all have to study." I say, Groans fill the room as I smirk.

"But, You will have a reward for studying." Asahi says. The kids look up.

"I've made these packets, one for each subject. There are assignments that you hvpave to complete. If you get an 80 or above on 3 assignments, you will get a reward from Asahi." I explain

"For reading there are texts. You have to stop and jot for one part, Write a constructed response for another, Write a informational essay for the next, and lastly write a narrative to the story" They All groan.

"Hey, you guys have this as your homework for the next two weeks which is a lot of time to do this. We'll do some in class too as well so don't worry."

"Well to start off I brought hats for you guys." Asahi Says

-

It was time for lunch and I was eating with Asahi when I groaned.

"Hey you okay?" He asks

"No it fells like I'm in h-" I rush to get up and sprint to the bathroom. I tower over the toilet and empty the contents in my stomach.
Asahi comes in and rubs my back. I look up at him and whine. He feels my face.

"You don't have a fever. How were you feeling this morning?"

"I had a headache and I was a bit shaky. But it faded before I left the house.."

"Does daichi know?"

"Are you kidding me, like hell he know-"

I puke up nothing but pure acid and mucus from my stomach.

"I hate this.."

"Here, I'll try to get you checked out so you can go home okay?"

I groan in response. I hate leaving work early but more I hate being sick.

-
Daichi's pov

I was on patrol driving around Miyagi when my phone rang. It was Asahi, I picked it up.

"Hey Asahi, what's up?"

"Yea suga is gonna kill me for calling you but he isn't feeling good."

"Is it like a cold or?"

"No, he threw up multiple times and his sent is different."

"His scent?" I ask

"Yea."

"Okay, do you want me to pick him up?"

"Well his car is here and so is mine so if you do his arm will be here all night."

"Oh. Well is noya busy?"

"Um I don't think so. I dropped him off at work before heading here."

"Can I pick up noya to drive sugas car back home?"

"Yea sure. He'd love to get off work."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I got off the phone with Asahi and drove to the station. I parked my police car and went into the building. I headed to the chiefs office at the back of the building. I knocked on the door, after a minute I heard a faint come in. I went in the room and saw his jacket on the floor and a woman's bra poking out.

"Um excuse me sir but my mate is sick and I was wondering if I could leave work early?"

"What tasks did you have today?"

"I was just on patrol."

"Okay, you may be dismissed."

I left his room, closing the door after and headed to my desk. I clocked out and filled out ,y check out form before leaving to pick up noya.

-

I had gotten to the school to see suga and Asahi sitting outside. Me and noya both get out of the car. I walk towards suga and kiss his forehead.

I pick him up and walk him to the car As he whines in pain. I place him in and buckle his seatbelt. I then give noya sugas keys. And I begin to drive suga home.

————————————————

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I wonder why suga is sick. I feel really upset because I take time to make chapters and barely anyone sees it. This story has been around since October of 2021 and I barely have people reading it. I know that Haikyuu is less popular and that some people don't like omegaverse stories but I really would hope more people would read my book. So if you can please give me any suggestions and please just try to share my story. That is all. Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay shining like Hinata! Have a great summer Break and check out my other stories, Byeeeeeee 🖤😎💅🖤😎💅🖤😎💅🥺🥺😎🖤💅🥵😏😏😩💕👁👄👁💅🖤🥺🥺

1050 words