☆7

Yamaguchi pov

I am scared. Me and Tsukishima had a fight and he slapped me. I never imagined he would do that. He's always been cold to others but not me. He's always had a soft spot for me, it led us to dating.

I get that he was on a call but, he didn't even listen to my explanation.. I don't know- wait I do

I grab out  my phone and scroll through the contacts. 'Atikeru Tsukishima'

I call kei's brother. I tap my foot as the line rings.

"Hello, tadashi?"

"Hi atikeru, I need some help."

"Um what's up?"

"Welliwasinpreheatandkeiwasonacallsowhenireachedoutforhimhegotmadatmeandslappedme and I don't know what to do.."

"Wait he slapped you?"

"Yea

"I'll be there in 20 minutes."

The call ended and I sighed. I went in the kitchen and grabbed some mochi out of the freezer. I was bored and craving mochi. Also because my heat was starting tomorrow. 

~

I hear knocking at the door. Yachi gets up to grab it but I tell her to sit back down. I walk over to the door and unlock it.

"Hey.."

"Hi tadashi, where is that stink?"

"He's in the room."

"Okay thanks!"

I watch as he runs past me and into the room.

Atikeru's pov

I burst into my brothers room as I see him jump. I slam the door, walk over to him and in two seconds I land my hand on his cheek leaving a pink mark.

"Ow! What the hell-"

"Shut up."

"But i-"

"Shut up."

".."

"Now listen to me right now kei. You have a absolutely wonderful partner who has been with you since you were 7. He helped you when you were at your worst and dealt with your stingy personality.

When your mate was in pre-heat you had the audacity to get mad at him for wanting cuddles, and not listen to his explanation. You yelled at him. Slapped him even! That is horrible alpha behavior.

Wanna know why mom left dad, because he did thing that you just did but worse. Stop being such a lousy sack of potato's and go help your mate who is going into heat tomorrow."

I finish speaking as he has a look of shock on his face. His face alters from shocked, disappointed, sad, and cold. He puts his phone down and walks up to me. He looks me dead in the eye and-

Gives me a hug.

I smile and embrace him in a gentle hug. I let go of the embrace and put my arms on his shoulders.

"Go apologize stinky."

He immediately leaves to he room.

~

Tsukishima's pov

I walk out the room and walk over to tadashi. I look at him in the eyes. He has soft eyes and looks at me.

"We both know that I have already forgiven you-"

"-but we both know I have to do something." I finish

"Im sorry, I shouldn't  have snapped at you like that. I've been so stressed bout getting a better job and preparing to make a little one. I never considered your feelings and I'm sorry. Please forgive me yams."

I look down. I immediately feel a warm feeling on my lips. He wraps his arms around my neck as mine rest at his waist.

~

Noya pov

I walk up the stairs as I head for my room. In my arms I have Blue Fanta, Hello panda - Chocolate, Strawberry pocky, Jelly fruit sticks, and chocolate yan yan's. I kick open the door and drop all the stuff on the bed. Asahi who's at the desk working on some designs gets up and looks at everything.

"Wow okay, um yūu how bout you get the blankets and all of your stuffed animals and I will re-arrange the snacks."

"Dont put any of them away!"

"I won't I promise, let me just move them."

I nod as I walk to the closet down the hall. I grab some of the stuffed animals the pack share, and the blankets.  I walk back to the room to see the food neatly organized. I plop the stuffed animals and comfort items on the bed I turn on the tv and get in bed.

"Okay season five finale of greys anatomy date with asahi azumae my great designer long haired pretty bearded kind alpha mate plan is a go!"

Asahi looks at me and chuckles.

~

I soon as I watch the line goes flat. I grab onto asahi's arm. I start wailing and suga comes in the bed room.

"Are you okay-"

"GEORGE IS DEAD! HE GOT RAN OVER AND DRAGGED BY A BUS. AND IZZY IS DEPRESSED SINCE HER FIANCÉ DIED AND EVERYTHING SUCKS WAHHHHHHHHH."

"Um in just gonna go-"

"Wait George dies!?" Hinata yells from across the hall

——————————-

Hey guys! Sorry I've been out for so long I updated both stories so yea. and um sorry for the spoiler. But anyway credits to google for the yan yan snacks. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed! Please read my Kuroken book it needs love! And stay happy stay healthy stay shining like Hinata! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee- material gurl!