☆4

Earlier that day
4:57 pm
3rd pov

Suga closes the door slowly and turns around with a small smirk on his face. He walks towards Daichi and sits on his lap staring into his eyes.

"I do"

"How long have you been thinking about this project of yours?"

"Mmm... maybe since we were dating in Highschool?"

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah." Suga leans in to Kiss Daichi.

Daichi Kisses back aggressively claiming dominance. He lifts suga up and props him to directly face Daichi in his lap. Suga wraps his Legs around Daichi and rest his arms around Daichi's neck.

Daichi slips his hand Dow suga's tights as the other is under his shirt holding him. Suga breaks the kiss and starts kissing down his neck.

"Dai~ I have an idea"

Daichi grabs suga's thigh and squeezes it.

"Go on~"

Suga moans and begins to bite down daichi's neck

"We should wait until my heat~ it's only in a few days"

Daichi picks suga up, swiftly turns around and throws him on the bed. He grabs both of suga's wrists and pins them above his head.

"Sounds like a plan but~"

Daichi begins to bite and kiss down suga's jawline, neck, and collarbone.

"We have a bit of fun first, maybe just a little touch on my omega will be enough to please me?"

"Okay alpha I'm waiting" Suga moans

———————————————————

A/N sorry guys, the chapter is not very long I didn't have any thing to add as this was the plan I already had. FYI the did not to turn nasty nasty that will be for another time and. Place. This was right after suga came home from the store. I hope you all enjoyed and I want to apologize for not updating I have the time I am just lazy. Stay happy, stay healthy, and stay shining like Hinata bye!