○8

Sugawara's Pov
Few days later
Friday 9am
(Sugas school doesn't have school on Friday)

I was putting a load in the dryer when my body just instantly grew weak. I groaned as I dropped the laundry basket. My body started sinking down to the ground. I layed on the floor as I let out alerting pheromones.

I hear footsteps and Two people enter the room. Hitoka and Tanaka. I reach my arm out and Hitoka gladly grasps my hand. Tanaka lifts me up and Carries me to my room.

"Yachi I will let you handle this, call me if you need anything."

"Okay thanks. Koushi what do you need?"

"My suppressants."

"Okay where are they?

"Bathroom M-miror

Hitoka gets up and grabs my suppressants. She opens the bottle and hands me one. She heads back into the bathroom to get me a wet towel.

"I'm gonna leave because I have work in a few. If you need anything get Tadashi I think he'll be here at one."

"Okay.. "

"Tadashi should be here before that though" I nod

I slowly begin to fall asleep.

~

I jerk back up and I scream in pain, my heat has gotten worse. Since I'm mated and Daichi not here, it just gets more painful. I clench my fists and stand up. I change my shirt and pants. I go to my bathroom to get pain relief pills and I head downstairs to get food.

I grip the stair rail as I walk downstairs. Ennoshita who was downstairs notices me and rushes over. I reach the bottom of the stairs and he catches me.

"Woah suga, you need to go lay down."

"I already did and I'm hungry!"

"Okay but you need to sit down, you and I both know that that pain is getting worse by the minute." I groan in pain

"Im hungry though!"

"Okay, I will make you some food. Sit down."

He sits me down right beneath the stairs. He grabs his phone out and dials a number whil grabbing ramen out of the pantry.

Ennoshita pov

I grab out ramen as I get my phone about my poket. I dial daichis number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you need to come home."

"Why, I still have 4 hours left of work? Did something happen?"

"Yes and no?"

"Okay, I'm on my way."

The line ends. I get a pot out and fill it with water. I cranked the heat to 4 and placed the cluster of noodles in.

I walked back over to Koushi and leaned into his neck. I smelt his pheromones.

"Suga, this is not good you've been in heat for a long time. Your gonna be in pain even after daichi helps you."

"I know, but I didn't want him to miss a day of work. I'm fine right now so I could wait another four hour-"

He closes his legs, scrunches his nose, and closed his eyes.

"Yea sure, your food should be ready in about 7 minutes"

He nods aggressively. I sigh knowing that he gets cranky while in heat.

30 minutes later
Sugar pov

I eat my ramen as I watch Chicago Med. I than smell daichi scent. I rush over to the door craving my alpha. The door opens and I leap onto daichi. I begging to kiss him.

"Woah koushi, slow down-"

"I've- been waiting- ngh for hours."

Daichi lifts me up bridal style, puts his files on the dining table and Carrie's me upstairs.

Smut warning ⚠️
3rd pov

Daichi throws suga on the bed and takes off his shirt. He leans over suga and begins a heated kiss. The two battle for dominance, daichi eventually winning. Daichi leaves kisses down sugas neck and places hickies anywhere unnoticeable. Suga tangles his hands in the others hair as he wraps his legs around daichi.

Daichi bites sugas nipple as his hand plays with the other. Suga let's out moans as he wiggles in pleasure.

"Daichi~ stop teasing me~" Daichi puts three fingers in front of suga.
"Suck."

Suga complied and started sucking on his fingers. Daichi begins to take off sugas shirt and pants. Suga unfastened daichi pants at the same time. Daichi commands suga to go on all fours. He the. Places one finger in sugas hole.

"Ngh" He places a second and begins to do scissoring motions. He adds in a third and grabs out the lube.

He takes out his fingers. Suga whines at the loss of touch but screams as daichi slams into him.

"Fuck- baby your so tight."

"Mmh"

Daichi let's suga adjust then starts at a slow pace. He slams in and out into suga.

"Faster- Ngh!"

Daichi moves and hits sugas prostate.

"Ahhh~ I need to come!"

"Wait for permission."

Daichi continues as suga arches his back. He releases into suga still being hard.

"I think I deserve some credit."

Suga moans and turns around. He licks daichi tip. He begins licking streaks on his cock, eventually putting it all in his mouth. He bobs his head up and down gaging every now and then. Daichi pushes his cock forward is comes in suga mouth. Suga swallows and lays down exhausted. Daich pulls suga in close and kisses his forehead.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

A/N thanks for reading, I think there might be a lot of mistakes so sorry. I hope the smut was good, this is my first really detailed smut. Please checkout my kuroken and as always stay happy, stay healthy, and stay shining like Hinata! Bye!