☆6

Hinata pov
Minor smut warning

Kageyama growled and pulled me in his embrace. Immediately I start biting his neck. He Carries me to our room, and throws me on the bed.

He climbs on top of me and starts peppering kisses down my neck. I let out soft moans while he moves down to my stomach. He blows on my stomach as I laugh. He crawls back up the bed and lays beside me.

"I'm gonna get you some stuff okay?"

"Suga already gave me suppressants." He nods

"I might be a bit long. Here." He hands me his phone

"I'll have my watch on so call me if you need me."

"Kay"

He gives me a peck and leaves. I sit up and go to the bathroom, where I get ready to take a shower.

~
Kageyama's pov

I close the door and begin to walk down the hall. I see suga walking to Tanaka and ennoshita's room. I head down the stairs and grab my keys of of the hook. I unlock the door and head out making sure to lock it back hearing a yell from suga when leaving.

~

Sugawara's pov

I finish my shower and I put on my clothes. I dry, comb, and style my hair to then head downstairs to cook, also opening the door for saeko. I go to Tanaka and ennoshitas room to find chikara who was gonna cook with me. When I open the door, all I see is saeko who is replacing the sheets. I'm about to walk out the room when I get splashed with water.

I turn around to see Tanaka holding an empty bucket with a guilty face. My anger boils.

"Ryunoske Tanaka..."

"You have five seconds to run"

He takes off as I count down

"Three...Two..One-

I was about to chase after him when a pair of arms grabbed me. From the sent I could tell it was daichi. I try break out of his grasp as he Carries me to our room.

"Calm down sugar..."

Daichi puts his nose in the crook of my neck, and begins releasing calming pheromones. I begin to calm down as I melt in daichi embrace. My eyelids slowly close as I drift off to sleep.

Daichi's pov (Sorry for so many pov changes!)

I lift suga up and place him on a futon already in our room from the previous night. I go t our bathroom, and grab a towel to dry him off.

I dry him off and carry him to our bed. I lay him down under the covers and close the blinds. I then quietly exit our room.

I head downstairs and see ennoshita on the couch.

"Ennoshita"

"Hm.. Oh, yes daichi?"

"Did someone just leave the house?"

"Yea Kageyama?"

"Okay, thanks!"

I grab my phone and call Kageyama.

"Hey daichi"

"Hey Kageyama, suga fell asleep and I don't really wanna cook so can you bring back some breakfast?"

"Yea sure, but I'm charging 15 dollars."

"Okay fine.. Drive safe"

"Yea you too"

"But I'm not driving-"

"Bye"

I sigh. "What am I gonna do with you all...

———————————-

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to make it long but I also wanted to upload something for you all. I hope you enjoyed! Please stay happy, stay healthy, and stay shining like Hinata! Byeeeee ❤️