1.10

"How can you say that honey? Is this true?"

"Yes, and I'm sure of it. I met this girl today and she resembles us so much. She is even the same age as our baby! And I... sigh... I'll tell you all the details once I get home. For now, honey please send someone to investigate the background of a young lady named Sophia Walker."

"Okay honey, I will. By the way where are you right now? Do you need me to fetch you?"

"I'm currently in one of our restaurants in the southern part of the city, and thank you dear but you don't need to come here, I got some guards with me. I'll be going home in a few minutes after I thank the young lady."

"Okay honey, be careful on the road. I love you."

"Okay, I love you too dear."

*On Sophia's Side

While Emerald is on the phone, Sophia tried to think of some ideas that will be helpful to her plan. But as she kept on thinking out of nowhere her head started to ache. Even though it is bearable, experiencing one means that there is something wrong with the body.

"Yuki, can you hear me?"

"Yes host?"

"My head suddenly started aching when I think of deep thoughts. Why is this happening?"

"This is because of hosts status. Low intelligence means there will be restrictions during the mission."

"WTH does that mean? STATUS!"

A pannel like hologram appeared in front of her, presenting her current status.

Name:Lu Meiji

Age:29 (past life)

LP (Life points): 0

SP (System points): 0

UP (Upgrade points):0

Worlds Completed: 0

Agility: 21/100

Intelligence:30/100

Charm:43/100

Luck:20/100

"See! Host intelligence is 30/100 so host will be unable to think of very deep schemes and highly intellectual stuffs.. having 30 in intelligence means that host's IQ right now is currently 85."

"WTH???! Isn't this just a handicap in my future missions?!"

"As the host finish the missions, the status can be upgraded! So don't worry host!"

"How come I only experienced this now?!"

"Probably because you just got fully assimilated with the body today. So your status effect just started showing today."

"So that means... the original owners intelligence is higher than mine?!!!"

"Currently yes... but with time I'm sure the host will become a genius!!! After all, as I've said, host can accumulate points for every mission completed. And this points can be used to improve the host's status!"

"Will I always be like this in every world?"

"No host. "

"What do you mean? I don't have to suffer from my puny status everytime?"

"In a way that is true host. There are special mission worlds where the host's status will be modified by the system in accordance with the difficulty or level of the world. So in this special circumstances, we can either increase or decrease your status. However, in this situations,  host will be able to choose to retain one ability's status before going into the mission world."

Word count:345
Updated Word Count:511

Author: The first update was too short for my liking so I decided to add a few more sentences. Once again thank you guys for the follows and votes!!! Advance merry christmas to everyone!!!💖