Start

Lu Meiji is devasted...
"It's all gone... No! I have to see him... I have to see my son and he can't stop me!"

Lu Meiji dressed hurriedly and drove out of her private villa towards the building of her recently divorced,  ex-husband knowing that her child will be with him. Her marriage may have not worked but the child is innocent. Her Xiao Bei is only four years old, he still can't bear to suddenly part with his mommy. When she arrived and was about to enter the building,in her peripheral vision she saw her son crossing the road towards a bakery on the otherside. She turned on her hills and with the look of joy on her face, called out to her child and walked towards him.

Yin Jun heard a familiar voice and stopped to turn around, when he saw his mommy, he let go of his uncle secretary's hand and ran towards her.

*Beep Beeeepppp!!!

Lu Meiji was so scared when she saw that a truck was approaching her son. Without hesitation,she ran with all her might and pushed her son to safety.

*Bang!!!

Lu Meiji's body rolled twice before stopping.

"Mommmy!!!"

Laying in the pool of her own blood, Lu Meiji looked to her right and saw the child safe and sound, she closed her eyes and resigned to her fate, as she thought, "atleast he is safe, I hope you will forgive me Yin Jinchen, please take care of our son..."

*Beep Beep...
Host acquired...soul binding commence... 10...9...8...7..

Before she fell into unconsciousness she vaguely heard a mechanical voice counting from 10.

Who is it? What is happening? Who?....

And before she knew it she breath her last.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or so she thought...

Word count:295