1.2

"Yuki, I can understand the first two mission, but the third one...take care of the child?? Don't tell me... Sophia is pregnant?!"

"Yes host,that is correct. In the second plot where the FL was killed. The FL just found out that she was pregnant, and was actually planning on raising her child alone and was dreaming of a future with her child, unfortunately Evangeline killed her before her dreams come true."

"But it only happened once! Right? How can she get pregnant so easily?! Back in my world my then husband and I tried for 1 year before our baby was born!"

"It is probably because of the story plot that wants them to be together."

"Yuki, tell me...is this body...am I already pregnant now?"

"I don't know host, because if there is, it is still too small to scan but if we based it on the plot, the FL, Sophia got pregnant because of yesterday's one night stand so it is best to assume that you will be pregnant soon."

"Ok, I understand Yuki. Thanks for the info."

"Your always welcome host!^-^"

Meiji, now Sophia Walker went out of the bathroom fully dressed and prepared to walk out of the hotel room when a voice called out to her.

"Woman, don't forget to take morning pills."

"Of course" not... I still have a baby to take care after all.

"Yuki?"

"Yes host?"

"I have been meaning to ask, what are you implying when you told me that this is a beginners world and that you will give me the whole life story of the main characters when I needed them...thus that mean that after this world you will not give me all the informations that I'll need?"

"That is correct host. After this mission world host will have to abide by the law of the universe. Meaning there will be some limitations like beeing unable to access some informations about the plot. And this limitations will only be lifted one by one as host reaches a certain level. Currently host is still on level 1. But if this mission world is done perfectly,host will become level 3 and will be able to access the system store."

"I see, thank you Yuki."

Sophia went out of the door bringing with her the million dollar check given by Eric.

Afterwards she went to the apartment where the old Sophia lived. The apartment is kinda small for Meiji who was an heiress in her last life but for Sophia who became an orphan after the passing of her adoptive mother, without any assets on her name, it is enough, what's important is she now have a place she calls her own.

It is small but cozy and clean. I guess the old Sophia is a bit of a neat freak considering how everything is so tidy and in place.

Sophia then went towards her room and removed her clothes then took a long bath. When she finished bathing she changed into an oversized t-shirt that the old Sophia wears at home, and shorts. When she thinks about it...Sophia's life is about the same as Meiji's, they both grew up without their real parents by their side.

The only difference is, I was sent to my grandmother's home in the countryside and lived as a commoner until 16 when grandmother died and father took me to the city. If I knew what would have happened...I would have chosen to stay in the countryside than live in the city.

Word count: 594