Arc 1: Long Lost Miss (1)

"System,do you have a name?"

"I have. I am system 921."

"No,what I mean is a real name. If the two of us are gonna be together for a long time then I want to call you by your name and not system."

"Then host can give me a name."

" Okay.. how about Yuki? It means snow in Japanese and it matches the color of your fur. Do you like it?"

"Yes,I like it! Thank you host!"

"Your welcome. Glad you like it...
Yuki, when can we start with our first world?"

"Whenever your ready host."

"Well then,bring me to my first world Yuki!"

"Copy that host! Starting count down..5...4...3...2...1...Good luck host."

Meiji suddenly felt a sense of weight loss, everything around her darkened and she lost consciousness.
When she next opened her eyes she found herself in a modern hotel room made for the rich and famous based on the furnishings, mini chandeliers and the high quality funitures and materials in the room. While looking around she felt an ache in her neither regions and found that she wasn't wearing any dress! She looked around and found a dress (if you can still call it one) strewn in the ground. She was about to get out of bed to pick it up when suddenly the door leading to what she assumed is the bathroom opened and a very handsome young man walked out wearing only a bathtowel.

"Ohh...you're finally awake. Take this and leave. Thank you for your service. Let's not see each other again."

She was still wondering who the man was when suddenly a check worth a million was given to her before she knew it the young man turned around and went to an adjacent room.

Bearing with the pain after losing her virginity, Melissa slowly rise and went to get her dress. She dressed herself and went to the bathroom to wash her face and comb her messy hair. She doesn't know what is really happening right now but one thing is for sure, she doesn't want to go out looking like a lady who had a miserable night.

"Yuki...are you there?"

"Yes host.This is a D class world host. It will serve as your training at the same time you will also earn points. Since this is a training world,there will be no penalties if host fail the missions. Aside from this,host will be provided with the whole story revolving around the esswntial characters like the life story of the villain and FL. This mission world is supposed to be fairly easy but with some difficulties, so good luck host. I will be transfering to you now the plot and the memories of the previous owner."

Meiji's head suddenly ache. It hurt so much that she clutch her head in pain. And when the pain was gone a plot of a novel and memories of the owner where in her mind.

The story she transmigrated into is the typical CEO love story. Where the CEO Eric Andrews got drugged at his return-home banquet and slept with the Female lead, Sophia Walker, who was a waitress. He tried to forget the FL but he was unable to thus he searches for her only to find out that the she was the long lost daughter of the 5th richest family in the country, the Blakes. He helped her return to her real family. The FL was grateful for the ML, and they became close friends. When the ML realized that he had fallen head over heels for the FL, he tried every means to get her heart. And after many obstacles they finally got together and married happily ever after. This was supposed to be the flow of the story. If only the second female lead, Evangeline Black, did not undergo a rebirth and killed the FL, then later seduced the ML and forcefully tied him to her with a child.

"Let me guess, I am currently in the body of Sophia. And currently, me and Mr.Andrews had a one night stand because he got drugged, correct?"

"Yes host."

"What are my missions Yuki?"

"Here they are host:

Main Mission: Expose Evangeline's true colors. 500 SP

Side Mission: Be recognized by my true family. 10 UP

Side Mission: Take care of the child. 5 UP "

Word Count: 734