1.3

Because of tiredness not long after laying down on her bed, Sophia fell asleep and was woken up by her alarm at 2 pm. The new Sophia was used to being served by her maids in her past life and never need to labor to earn money. Thus she momentarily forgot that the person she possess now is someone who needs to work hard and earn for a living. Sophia bregudgingly rose from her sleeping position and changed her dress. Bringing her wallet with her and her keys, Sophia walked out of her apartment and went to the bus station. A moment later the bus arrived, but before Sophia could go up,in her peripheral vision she seems to see someone following her, but thought that she was just being paranoid after all how could the male lead send someone so fast to look for her? It has not even been one day since they parted ways, well more like she was shooed away.

So it is impossible that someone is following me.

"Yuki?"

"Yes host?"

"From the novels I have read before,some systems can help their host like in watching oversome,hacking the internet, reporting the actions and past of someone, and others can even provide free items. Do you have those skills too Yuki?"

"Yes host, I have. I can help host monitor someone but right now I can only monitor one person. I can also help host in hacking and other computer related matters. But with further upgrade I can monitor many people at the same time, materialize in the world mission to help host and many more."

"I see... then Yuki can you tell me what Evangeline Black is doing right now?"

"The second female lead had not yet had a rebirth and is currently hanging out with her friends on a shopping spree."

"Not yet rebirthed?? Tell me exactly when will Ms. Black have a rebirth?"

"A month from now she will be in a car accident and have a rebirth. So host still have one month to prepare."

"Yuki, what is Ms. Black's current identity?"

"Evangeline Black is the current adopted daughter of Richard Andrews, Eric Andrews's grandfather. Evangeline's deceased grandfather is the bestfriend of Eric's grandfather. And so when Evangeline, the most favored grand-daughter of her grandfather became an orphan after a car accident , Grandpa Andrews adopted her, however in respect for his bestfriend, Grandpa Andrews let the girl keep her family name. When young Evangeline got adopted by the Andrews she lived with the patriarch. And whenever the ML's family went there to visit, the two would always play together and as time pass by Evangline fell in love. And when she wanted to confess after Eric's high school graduation, she wasn't able to because young Eric went abroad to further his studies. Evangeline tried to follow Eric abroad but was denied by the patriarch. At that time,Eric was already aware that the young woman is in love with him and doesn't have any intention to reciprocate it. He reasoned to his grandfather that he doesn't want to associate with anyone that can hinder his studies. Having someone around is a great distraction.And so two month after Eric came back Evangeline invited Eric to a date with the excuse of hanging out for old times sake. With perfect timing,Evangline confessed to Eric but was horribly rejected. Humiliated and heartbroken, Evangeline ran outside on the road and got hit by a truck. After the accident Evangline got a huge scar on her arms. Grandpa Andrews got so angry at his grandson and made him take responsibility by forcing an engagement between the two. At the present, Evangeline is working as a model and ambassador for some brands under the Andrews group of companies."

Word Count: 634