Hestia makes her move

AN: Took me a long time to write up this chapter, mostly because of a certain scene in here. I won't spoil it, but it took me a while, and I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Read, follow, favorite, review/comment to show your support and motivate me to put out more chapters!

Responding to reviews

In response to "jujp": You are welcome, I will be sure to keep this story going until the end! I want to be able to finish a good story, unlike the many fanfictions that are abandoned.

In response to "wolvesheart": Yes, the prison escape scene was loosely based on Kung Fu Panda 1 to be exact, I loved the escape scene and decided to take some inspiration from it.

In response to "Guest" (who has faithfully reviewed since the beginning): Thank you! I'm glad to have intrigued you with this story for so long!

In response to "Mitkon2001": Very true, Perseus is kind of a dense brick. Though, as you pointed out, the coincidence of mountains being his domain is pretty interesting.

In response to "HellRaiderS": Thank you! I want to keep this story alive until the end so that another masterpiece is completed, and I am thinking about writing another prequel to this story. It would not be about the Trojan War with Achilles as his student, as I believe that storyline is far too overdone. It would most likely be on the Elean Wars, which happened between Sparta and Elea some time ago. Elea is the city state of Perseus in this fanfiction, and it works out perfectly due to the rivalry between Perseus and Ares that I have created. The Elean Wars also do not have much historically accurate information on them, so that is why I took Elea as Perseus' city state.

Join my discord to get more news on updates and to chat about fanfiction! It's just here to chill, so you can join and be a lurker if you want, I really don't mind at all.

FFN version (remove spaces): https : / / discord . gg / M4yMguEz2J

Wattpad version (for those on FFN this will look weird): https://discord.gg/M4yMguEz2J

Hestia makes her move

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 14

He stretched, reaching for the last piece of his essence that he so desperately needed.

It was so tantalizingly close, just a few more meters...

Within a few hours, it was simply a couple of centimeters away...

With a loud snap, the piece connected.

He awoke.

The primordial woke from his slumber, causing a forceful pulse of power to spread across the sky, like a blue halo that spread to the edges of heaven.

Dark clouds hinting of storms unnaturally roamed over the southeast part of the African continent.

A boom of lightning struck the ground, shattering the Earth so forcefully that one would think a meteor had landed in that same very spot.

Lightning continued to rain down on the area as he descended to the ground, floating several feet off of it.

He had long, white hair, and a calculating, cold expression on his face. In his right hand, he wielded a great broadsword with rippling waves of lightning, one that seemed to be capable of leveling mountains with ease.

He flung out his left arm, blowing lightning straight through a mountain with ease as the mountain crumbled.

Far in the distance, the screaming and subsequent death of a small mountain god could be heard.