Clash of Titans

AN: Keep voting for the size of the harem in FFN poll up on my profile and in Wattpad poll, which is the pinned announcement on my profile!

Thank you all so much for coming with me on this amazing journey!

Join my discord!

Discord links

FFN (remove spaces): discord . gg / M4yMguEz2J

Wattpad: discord.gg/M4yMguEz2J

---

Clash of Titans

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 19

Ogygia

"Who?" Perseus was genuinely confused; why would Calypso be on an island??

"Calypso," she repeated, scrunching her eyebrows at him in confusion.

"No, no I know who you are. I just can't figure out why you're on an island."

Her features softened, as she led the god to a simple wooden bench.

"Perseus..." she cleared her throat, tears beginning to water in her beautiful, hazel almond eyes, "Zeus imprisoned me here for 'treason' against the gods in the first Titanomachy. The other peaceful titans were also imprisoned by the Olympians, all of which had been pardoned by you before. Aphrodite inflicted a curse on me: I am cursed to fall in love with every hero I meet, yet they will always leave."

Calypso began to tremble slightly at the mention of her own curse, her soft shoulders shaking as Perseus moved to comfort her.

Perseus began to tremble in anger, until the titaness lay a hand on his chest, calming him somewhat.

"That limp-dicked bastard and that good for nothing whore. I swear by my great grandfather that Zeus will fall."

A portal was heard opening behind the two, and the two immortals turned to see a beautiful woman walking out.

It was definitely a primordial with the raw power being emitted from her form, yet Perseus could feel his power levels being higher than even hers.

She was a primordial, and he, a fallen Olympian god. How was that possible?

He shook the question from his mind.

Perseus turned to his right to tell Calypso to go inside, but the titaness wouldn't budge, her hazel almond eyes glaring defiantly at his onyx ones.

The fallen king shook his head in slight amusement, as he turned back towards the primordial goddess, who was now looking at them with a hint of interest... or was that jealousy?

Whatever it was, it disappeared as quickly as it came, so quickly that Perseus doubted that it was there at all.

Although he had to admit, Nyx was a rather beautiful goddess.

Her pitch black, wavy hair cascaded past her shoulders, framing her face. Pale skin contrasted with soft, red ruby lips. Her high cheekbones made her look aristocratic and regal. She wore a tight, silky black dress that showed off her shapely curves and brought out her... assets.

She was tall, but more than six inches shorter than Perseus himself.

Her onyx eyes met Perseus' narrowed inky blacks.