Fifteen - Big Step

Yuzu's POV

I half dragged, half carried Mei upstairs to our room since my beautiful girlfriend doesn't have the remaining strength to climb the stairs. I have my arm around her waist and her arms hang on my neck to keep herself upright. I have difficulty because I was a bit buzzed myself, Ryuu's mix definitely could knock me out if I take just three more shots of it.

We reached our door and I had to steady Mei against the wall to open the knob then I pull her inside. I gently sat her down on the edge of the bed and she just slumps her body on the mattress, mumbling incoherently to herself. I hover over her.

"Babe, I'll just check on the rest downstairs alright? Himeko's got a handful of drunks down there."

Mei looks up unsteadily at me. "Zuzu stay," she says and I smile. Drunk Mei's probably the most adorable of them all.

"I won't be long I'm-" she cuts me off by raising her hand and pulled on the back of my neck and kisses me. The kiss was demanding and within seconds, I was breathless. She releases me and slumps her head back on the bed. "Whoa, okay I guess that's a yes. Be right back."

Himeko's helping Ryuu to his feet when I get downstairs. "Where's Suzuran?" I ask her and take one side of Ryuu.

"Tucked her in already," Himeko answers.

"How about Norman?" I ask her, glancing at Norman already passed out on the sofa.

"It'll be better if we won't wake him anymore. Let's get Ryuu up, he doesn't have a place to sleep here."

So we carry a passed out Ryuu to the last guest room. While Himeko put him in bed, I go downstairs to put a blanket over Norman and closed the lights in the living room.

When I went back up, Himeko's closing the door on Ryuu's room. "Is Mei alright?" she asked me as I open the door.

"Yeah, just drunk."

She peeks into our room and smirks. "I'll leave you to it then. Suzuran might have snuck in a few drinks herself, I have one like that to take care of too."

I say goodnight to Himeko and close the door. I sit on the edge of the bed and saw Mei still awake. I smile at her and push the hair out of her face. "Hey, you okay?"

She blinks slowly and licks her lips. "Yeah," she croaks.

"You're drunk," I said. She quirks her eyebrows and I thought she would give me a sarcastic answer but she just nods.

"I really am."

"You want to get in the shower?" I asked her.

She slowly shook her head but stopped midway, it probably triggered something awful because she scrunched her face. She sat up slowly and I helped her. "Get me out of these clothes, it's like I'm in fucking hell."

I leaned her against the bedpost and removed her shirt off, leaving her singlet and shorts. Mei meant the whole thing though because she started taking her singlet off too. I helped her take her shorts off and pushed her discarded clothes off the bed. She reached on her back to unhook her bra but it's too much for my intoxicated brain.

"Why don't you leave that on?"

She stopped fumbling with her back and looked at me. "Why?"

"Because," I said pointedly. Her confusion turns into mischief.

"You don't like what you see?" she asked with a lopsided grin. Mei gets very playful in bed when she's drunk.

"I do actually. Maybe too much."