04: V-card gone*

CHAPTER 4

18+

You gain your consciousness and woke up. You were having headache and that it was hard like your head will explode anytime. You tried to open your eye, but were blind folded. Thinking about it you tried to remember what exactly happened. Anxiety over took your body remembering that someone had kidnapped you.

Your back was on soft mattress, means you were on the bed. This whole time someone was hovering on you.

"Are you awake? Beautiful young girl?" He said in deep voice, his hot breath touching your lips, "Why are you doing this, what do you want from me?" Tears started to form in your eyes. The blind fold which was still on your eyes became wet because of your tears.

"I want you," He whispered near your ear, which made you shiver down your spine. His lips were touching your earlobe, he bite your earlobe softly. Hot breaths on your neck skin.

"What? No! please leave me. I wanna go home, please," you begged him while crying more. You didn't wanted this to happen, your virginity to go with someone you haven't seen till now, knowing is far away, "Kim Y/N...your name right?"

"Y-yes, how do you know that! Do you know me?" You were scared. He knows about you, probably he had stalked you before,"I know everything about you, dove."

He started to tie your hands with rope to the bed. You couldn't even move to protect yourself. You were helpless. The only thing you can do was to beg him to stop him, "What are you doing? Will you k-kill me like you have done with o-others?" You can feel him smirking. It was hard for you to even speak, due to the lump forming in your throat, voice shaking, "Don't worry, I won't kill you, instead I will give you so much pleasure," he emphasized on the last word brushing his lips on your plump ones merely touching them.

"I don't want any pleasure. Please free me I promise, I won't tell about you to police or anyone," he started to laugh. He gaves you a evil smile like he doesn't care about what you said. "You are regretting it now but soon you will beg for it," You were begging for him to free you not to pleasure you, "W-what do y-you m-mean?"

He came closer and started to kiss you ever so you gently. Your first kiss was gone to a stranger, which you had saved for your future true lover, "HEY! No please, what are you doing? Please don't do this to me!" You said while turning your face to the right side so you could say it, but he didn't stop there and started to undress you.

He completely undressed you. You could feel him staring at your body, "You are so beautiful. I can't even stop staring at your beauty," he licked his lips, biting his lower lip while staring at you with intense gaze, "Why are you doing th- Ahh!" You felt something going towards your core, it was his finger. He started kissing you all over your body without leaving a single part untouched and that sends chill in your body. You started to like his touching and kissing. It was pleasuring when his lips were soft on your milky skin.

He came towards your lips and kissed you. He moved his lips to your jawline, to your neck leaving wet kisses there. He searched for your sensitive spot and soon found it. Licking it he started to suck on it hard. His one hand working on your breast, playing with your hard nipples, massaging them.

He then took off his clothes. You can just feel the perfection of his body. You were able to guess that he has a perfect body and also perfect face, it seems like he is a handsome guy. His body was so cold, its so strange for you. He again started kissing you roughly on your lips. You felt something like a pointed knife in his mouth, when his tongue entered in.

His finger was still there and it got you turned on very much, you started to crave for his touchs more. You badly wanted him. He realized you were turned on by the way you were tagging on the rope which kept your hands locked, so he stop what he was doing and waited for you to beg him.

"H-hey don't s-stop please," you begged him and that want he wanted, "Say please now?" Has his wish came true, "P-PLEASE," you screamed.

His hand again went towards your core, he rubbed there so hard, you were moaning mess. He brought his mouth near your chest. You took heavy breaths, your chest going up and down. His lips kissed your chest. You shudders at his touch. He latched his mouth on the left breast sucking on it. He placed his other hand on your other breast giving it the same pleasure. You could feel his lips twitched.

Soft moans starts to escape your lips. It feels so erotic yet sinful and sexy. He opened his mouth, his tongue swirls around as he keeps on sucking while his fingers pleasuring your other breast and core. He releases your breast with a sound as it bounces a little.

"Ahh...mmmm". He pushed himself into you without any warning and you let out a screamed, tears again formed, it was painful. He let you adjust and slowly started to move, soon the pain turned into pleasure and you liked it. "F-faster..." you moan near his ears. He smirked and did what you said you. He trusted hard and kissed you so it will distract you from the pain.

The bed was shaking. He knew you were near to your high, "Ah~ you are so tight," a moan left his lips, it was like a music to your ears. Both of you reached your high. There was some blood. He knew you were virgin. V-card gone to a stranger.

He stopped. You were breathing heavily, but he was not. You were sweating alot, but he was not at all sweating. "Why are...you...not tired?" you said while catching your breath.  He didn't gave you any answer but laughed evily.

"Now you will kill me, right?"

_

Author's Note:

Comment down how was this chapter and let me know your views, Chiminies.