15: Meeting my girlfriend's brother in bathrobe

Chapter 15

"I will kill them both, Arghhhh!" someone started throwing things which were on the table near to them. Looking at the crystal ball which showed the two lovers cuddling with each other.

"What happened? What did you saw?" Another one present in the room asked.

"Master, he is spending night with a girl. I can't tolerate it at all, I will kill that bitch."

"Calm down, he is just working on our plan," the master said slippingon glass which containeda red colour liquid.

"But I think he is falling in love with that girl."

"Yah! Vampires can't fall in love. You already did your black magic on him," Master said.

"But maybe the effect of that spell is getting over from him," the girl said.

"Then do it again," Master said.

"We can't do it without him, but I can create problems in their relationship," the younger one in the room said with a smirk.

"That's good, Seulgi," Master Smirked.

"From now on your hell life will be started, you did a big mistake little girl. Just wait," there was evil laugh echoed in the room.

~

NEXT MORNING

You both were sleeping peacefully in each others arm

Jimin woke up first and saw you sleeping cutely by hugging him, your head laying on his chest. He looked at you and a smile creep on his lips. He brought his hands up and started to caress your hair, moving a strand of your hair behind your ear. His eyes traveled to your eyes, little cute nose, your pink tinted cheeks caressing them and lastly his eyes stopped on your cherry juicy lips.

He lean in and planted his lips needy on yours, moving them in slow pace and closed his eyes. Due to the feeling on your lips, you moved little in your sleep. He lean back to look you and again brought you in the kiss, lighter and more gentle then earlier one, "Aishh... how cute she is! She looks like a doll while sleeping. I can stare at her for whole day without getting tried," Jimin says while looking at you.

There sudden ring of the door bell went off. Jimin removed your hands which were wrapped around him gently and made you hug the pillow. He got up from the bed and wore the robe, made wear you his oversized shirt. He went downstairs to open the door.

He opened the door and saw a guy standing there with snacks in his hands. The expression on the guy's face changed after seeing Jimin in the house.

"Yes, who are you and what do you need?" Jimin asked. The boy became confused but within he was furious, "I should ask you that, Who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" The boy said in stern voice, "Sorry, I can't understand?" Jimin furrowed, being confused as this is your house, "Do you want to kidnap my sister huh?" He angrily slide Jimin away and entered in the house. "Sister?" Jimin started to become nervous.

"Yes, I am her brother Kim Namjoon."

Jimin do not knew what to say. He was not prepared for this type of situations. Meeting my girlfriend's brother.

~

You woke up when you heard someone shouting from downstairs.

"HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY HOUSE! AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY SISTER?"

"It's Oppa! He came back?" You soon got up from the bed and wore you pants still wearing Jimin's oversized shirt and ran downstairs.

"Oppa! You came back so soon?" You asked as you went towards Namjoon, "Ohh! Y/N are you okay?" He came towards you and left Jimin there, "Y-yeah I am totally fine, please don't fight with him," you point at Jimin who was standing there innocently ...

"Oppa! You came back so soon?" You asked as you went towards Namjoon, "Ohh! Y/N are you okay?" He came towards you and left Jimin there, "Y-yeah I am totally fine, please don't fight with him," you point at Jimin who was standing there innocently with hand behindhis back like a kid, "Alright, but who is he?" You looked at Jimin and smiled, "He is Jimin, My B-boyfriend," You shyly tagged the strand of hair behind your ears and look down to hide the tint.

"What? Boyfriend?" Namjoon loudly said in shock, "Yeah I was about to tell you but all this happened so fast, I am sorry Oppa," Namjoon suddenly bursted into laughter, you got shocked to see his sudden change in reaction. You thought that he will scold you. He went towards Jimin, "You could have told me about that before," he was still laughing on you both, "I was so nervous and you didn't gave me any time to speak."

"Oh, I am sorry for my sudden behaviour," Namjoon said while scratch the back of the neck, "It's okay, Mr. Kim," Jimin said with a bow to greet him, "You can call me Hyung from now and drop this formalities," he give a smile to Jimin.

"You are wearing a robe and Y/N is wearing your shirt, That means you had so much fun last night hmm," You both looked at each other and Jimin lower his head because of the embarrassed felt and you bite your lower lips, "Anyways I am so tired I want some rest, and Jimin you have to stay here," Namjoon said.

"Huh? Why?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrow, "I want to give party tonight so you have to attend it," You became curious as party all of sudden withoutany reason, "Party! for what Oppa?"

_

Author's Note:

Sorry for the pic above the chapter. I couldn't find a perfect one.

Are you all also curious about the party?