23: Everything is fair in love and war

Chapter 23

Jungkook was in his own world with you in his thoughts. Seeing this as chance older one took the advantage. He distracted him by poking at the side of his stomach with his elbow, which happen to be the ticklish part and Jungkook lost the game with a laugh erupting from his throat, means Jimin won.

"Yes! I won," Jimin said keeping the controller at the table infront of him, "But you cheated, that's unfair, which means I won the game."

"I don't care if it's fair or unfair, as it is said everything is fair in love and war, so I won. Now you have to go away from Y/N's life forever," he smirked, "Never gonna happen. She was mine to be from the beginning and I love her before you, more than you."

"Don't you dare to say that. No one can love her more than me. SHE IS MINE! She is only my thing," Jimin grabbed his collar, jerking his face near him and yelled on his face. "What? A thing! She is only your thing. That means you don't love her, you just want to use her for her body to satisfy your needs and then leave her heartbroken. I will never gonna let that happen."

Jimin pushed Jungkook with a great strength. The younger one fell on the floor with a loud thug and a painful groan left his lips. Jimin was standing in front of him, smirk on his face, "You have crossed your limits. Now you will know the truth and my real identity."

"What do you mean, bastard?"

He was controlling it from the beginning, but lost it. Eyes becoming the darker shade of red, his fangs poking out from his lips a little. The one on the ground can't believe on his eyes, he was shocked. He started to panic.

"Jimin you are a Vampire!"

"I will suck all of your blood from your body. You have to die," an evil smile crossed his lips, "You can do whatever you want. I am not afraid of you, but go away from My Y/N's life, you monster!" he got up from the floor and stood right infront of Jimin. "Get ready to die, you fucker!"

Jimin grabbed hold of Jungkook's neck, his breathing got stucked. The elder one started to choke him, lifting him in the air with his one hand. Jungkook started to coughing due to the lack of oxygen his lungs were getting, his hands holding Jimin's wrist. "Whoever will try to take my Y/N away from me. They will have to face a miserable death. I will kill them," he tighten his grip around his neck.

"JIMIN! NO!"

"LEAVE JUNGKOOK RIGTH NOW!"

The voice caught Jimin's attention, he turned around and saw you with Lisa standing at the door step. Your eyes full of tears that were about to roll down any movement. On the other hand Lisa stood there frozen, the fear visible in her eyes with hands covering her mouth.

You stride towards him. With all your strength you pushed him away from Jungkook. Jimin let go of Jungkook's neck gaze still on you which resulted, the bunny to fall down on ground gasping for air, continuously coughing. You bend down and took his head on your lap caressing his hair and told him to take deep breaths.

"Jungkook! Jungkook are you okay? Take deep breaths," He coughed so much to catch the air.

"Why Jimin? What did he do with you that you were almost killing him?" You screamed with your tear-filled eyes pinned him at his place, anger dripping in your voice, "Stay away from him! He can hurt you too, Y/N." Lisa runs towards you, "Stay away from Jungkook, You bloody monster!" She yelled at him with tears in her eyes too. Moving you behind her, away from Jimin in protecting way to keep you safe. Jimin took a step closer to touch you, but Lisa took a step back, making you also to step back. This triggered the last string.

"You want to take her away from me huh? If anyone wants to take my Y/N away from me, then they all will have to face the death," Jimin said in very deep voice, possessiveness linering in it, he walked closer to you. His were eyes fuming and burning holes in Lisa who was standing infront of you, because she didn't wanted him to hurt you too or be near.

"Don't dare to come near to Y/N," Jungkook said with a weak voice, getting up from the ground and hiding you behind him. This just fuels the burning fire in him, frustrated and pissed. He lost his mind seeing them taking you away from him. He grabbed the hold of Jungkook's collar.

"Jimin stop it!" Coming infront you pushed Jimin away. Your right hand flies and landed on Jimin's left cheek with a great impact. His face turned to other side, leaving him in disbelief. He placed his hand on his cheek where you have slapped him it didn't pain him even a bit, he looked up at you with his dark red eyes. You saw the emotions which they hold at that time anger, betrayal and sadness in those eyes.

"You slapped me because of him and you said that you LOVE ME!" He was furious, he was in disbelief that you slapped him because of Jungkook even though he is your love. "I am-" He cutted off your sentence in between, he turned around  and runs towards the window, last time glancing at you and jumped from there into the forest. He left you.

You realized that you really slapped him. You hurted him unintentionally. He is your Love. You didn't wanted to do that but unfortunately you did. The wave of regret hits you hard.

_

Author's Note:

Hey dear Chiminies, hope you enjoying my story I guess. Let me know how you feel about it till now.