12: Mine Perfect Masterpiece

CHAPTER 12

He digged his fangs between the space of your collarbone and neck, starting to suck your blood but it wasn't so painful for you for some reasons. Pleasure!

"A-ahh...J-Jimin," as soon as he heard your whimpers he stopped and looked at you. That's when you saw blood dripping down by the side of his lips. Sliding his tongue on his lips, he licked that blood, "I just wanted to taste you so badly. I am sorry for it. I lost the control, I'm so sorry," You can see the worry and pure love in his eyes, when he gave you that look. He looked down at your collarbone where his mark was getting dark in purple shade, it was the perfect art for him. Mine! Perfect masterpiece.

"Ahh! you tastes so sweet, I wanted more, but I can't cause it's harmful for you," it was that time when you started feeling pain going there on your neck, a tear roll down from your eyes. Jimin cupped your face gently and wipped your tears with his thumb giving pecks on both the cheeks and smashed his needy lips on yours, kissing you with full passion and love to reduce the pain. The kiss was deep and long.

He slides his tongue on your bottom lips, asking for your permission, parting your lips little your tongue met with his cold one. He took taste of every inche of your mouth and that helped you to distract your mind from the pain. You wrapped your hands around his neck to make the kiss more deeper.

After the passionate make out he finally stopped and looked at you while you took heavy breaths. He was not even gasping for air.

~

TWO DAYS LATER.

"HACHIII!!!"

Y/N: "I'm sorry Lisa, I can't go to company today. Hachii~!"

Lisa: "It's alright. I will handle everything here don't worry just take rest. It's not good for you now."

Y/N: "Thank you very much, Lisa it means a lot."

Lisa: "Anyways what about your boyfriend huh! Is he there with you now?"

Y/N: "No, he is not here."

Lisa: "You should call him, He will come to your house and treat your sickness, Awww! How romantic."

Y/N: "Shut up you pervert girl. Alright then see ya soon bye."

Lisa: "Okay bye... Good luck."

Then you ended the call and lay back down on the bed. Ever since that night which you spend with Jimin, you were feeling too weak like your body had given up. Numb, "Lisa was right, I want his care, love and attention now so I can get well soon," You speaked your thoughts out.

"Whenever I see him it just my body reacts really different, I starts to feel my body aroused around him. He is so handsome and hot at the same time," you sigh feeling lonely, "Only if he was here with me right now. Jimin-ah where are you?"

Suddenly you heard some noises coming from balcony. That just tensed your body as you were alone at home. You were weak too, "What was that? Who's there?" Seeing someone's  shadow which started to walk towards your room door from balcony, your soul left your body. Save me!

"Baby! Why you didn't meet with me for 2 days? I was so worried about you. I missed you alot," there you saw him coming inside the bedroom while talking, "Ohh God! It's you Jimin, I got scared." 

You released a breath which you didn't knew you were holding back, "I am sorry I was not feeling good from  last few days," He came towards you and took a sit beside you on the bed. He brought his cold hands and touched your forehead. "Oh No! you have high fever, are you okay?"

"Yeah don't worry, I am totally fine now after seeing you," You mumbled the last part but he heard it. A weak smile imprinted on your lips, "But how did you became so weak?" He said in low voice like asking to himself.

"I also don't know. It's not like I ate something wrong. Then why this so sickness all of a sudden."

"Maybe it's because of that bite," He pointed towards your collarbone. He came closer to you and he touched your forehead with his hands and closed his eyes, "Jimin, what are you doing?" You were confused, but he told you, "Just close your eyes for a while."

You closed your eyes. There was something as you closed your eyes, you started to feel something is getting out from your head and it helped you to relax, your tensed body loosen up. He with draw his hand from your forehead and you open your eyes, to take a good look at him. "Are you feeling well now?" You hummed softly.

"But what did you do?" You were curious, like he just kept his hand on your forehead and weaknesses gone, "Nothing just helped you to get well... Anyways you are looking hungry. Did't you ate anything?"

You smiled at him nervously, "No, I couldn't make anything for me to eat."

"Aish this girl," He brushed his fingers in his hair, "Alright then I am going to make something for you," he kissed your forehead and started to walk out from your room.l, "you can cook?" You furrowed your eyebrows and blinked your eyes twice unintentionally, Why is she so cute? I want to squeeze her in my arms. Jimin smiled, "Don't worry...let me try," he left the room.

Oh this boy is really crazy, but so cute at same time. What did he do with me that all fever is gone like there was nothing like that, I'm totally fine now. It's just so strange.

_

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. I will try my best to update the next chapter earlier then possible. The chapter is unedited, let me know my mistakes.