20: Cute puffy ball

Chapter 20

"Y/N, Why are you not eating your breakfast, maybe its not delicious I guess," Irene said in low voice.

"No, it's not because of that."

"I know the reason, it's all cooked by mixing milk and Y/N doesn't like milk products or anything made from milk," Jungkook said proudly and looked at you.

"Huh? I am her Big Brother and I don't even know about this. Jungkook knows Y/N more then me how's that possible," Namjoon just pointed his fork at Jungkook and whined like a kid, "I am also noticing that they know each other so well like Soulmates," Irene stated.

"And you both were looking so beautiful while dancing at the party. I am so impressed, if only I could dance like you both," Lisa whispered to herself the last part, "Right they look so cute together, if Jimin didn't have came then I am sure they both would be perfect couple by now." Tae showed his boxy smile with a wink passed at Jungkook. Oho wrong move with wrong words.

You started to cough after hearing those words, "What? COUPLE! Are you mad? Being in a relationship with this stupid ass," you made cross sign with your hands, shaking your head cutely.

"Why? what's wrong with our Jungkook. He is perfect in everything, like looks, skills, cooking, sports, etc," You couldn't understand what Taehyung wants to say, is he really joking or serious, "Taehyung! please stop this, can't you just keep quiet," Jungkook feels embarrassed about his cousin and his habit of continuous talking without thinking, "Guys, our Kookie is blushing look."

Jimin got up from his chair angrily, making chair to fall back down with a loud thud everyone looked at him. His  expression showed a clear seriousness with anger, "Don't be angry Jimin. He was just joking, don't take it seriously," Jungkook apologies again on behalf of Taehyung who had food stuffed in his mouth, "you didn't even finished your breakfast, Jimin," Namjoon asked, "It's okay Hyung. I am not hungry," he went away from there. Only you were able to see the sadness clearly in his eyes, "Oh Taehyung you are still a kid, look what you did he is so angry now," Namjoon massaged his temples.

"What's my fault in it, if he takes my joke seriously. I was just kidding," Taehyung started to fake cry, "But he just came new in this family, first let him adjust with us," Namjoon stated
"Stupid bastard, it's all because of you," Jungkook hit him on his shoulder. But Taehyung gave him a cheeky smile it seems like he was happy cause Jimin became angry.

~

You went to your room and saw Jimin laying on the couch eyes closed, looking scary

You went to your room and saw Jimin laying on the couch eyes closed, looking scary. You went closer to him and was about to touch him, so he will wake up but withdrawn your hand back, cause you were scared to make him more angry. Just as you took a step back to go away from him but he got the hold your wrist and pulled you closer to him, making you to land on his hard chest.

Slowly opening his eyes and looked at you without any emotion other times he looks at you with pure love in his eyes, "What happened with you Jimin? Why are you behaving like this?" You sadly asked him. He didn't say anything, "Jimin please sa-..." He pressed his lips against yours roughly but you didn't kissed him back. You pushed him with your all strength.

"Don't kiss me, Jimin. At first tell me what's wrong with you? Please talk to me, tell me what's bothering you. I can't see you like this anymore," You were on the verge to cry. He brought you in a hug tightly, "You are Only Mine Y/N. Nobody can take you away from me, Mine, " he said with a deep voice, sending chills down your spine.

"I am all yours only. Why are you saying this?"

"I can't see you with another guys," he said with coldness lingering in voice, you broke the hug and looked at him awkwardly, "Another Guys? You mean Jungkook and Taehyung?"

"Jungkook."

A snicker escaped your lips, "He is just my best friend, nothing more and nothing less," You said, brushing your hand on his cheeks, "But I don't want you to talk with him too much," he said with serious expression and sternly voice. "Aish fine, Now please don't be mad with me again," You pouted. My cute puffy ball.

"Alright," he smiled and peaked your pouted lips, "Irene, Lisa, Namjoon Oppa and I are going for shopping. Do you want to go with us?"

"Hmm No, I don't want, You go and enjoy."

"Okay then everyone is waiting for me downstairs."

Getting out of his arms, you made your way towards the dressing room to change and returned back with few minutes.

"Okay then bye, see you later," You were about to leave but he called you from behind.

"Dove you didn't give me a kiss today, so can I get a my kiss?" You smiled and went towards him to give a light peak on his lips and about to turn around, but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer, kissing you passionately the kiss was so deep that it took your breath away for a second.

"Oh! Jimin you are such an evil."

"Now I am satisfied," he smirked.

"Bye then and don't fight with Jungkook and Taehyung please."

"If they don't annoy me then I will also won't want to have any fight with them."

"They won't annoy you," you smiled and left the room, "You have made me so angry Jungkook. I just can't tolerate you," Jimin gritted his teeth, with pure disgrace. "Argh! I want to suck off his all blood from his body," Jimin smiled with evil thoughts in his mind, "And now Y/N is not here, so I can teach you a perfect lesson," he smirked.