05: Damn wild night

CHAPTER 5

"Why?" he said in disbelief like seriously? "Because criminals always kills their victims after using them," he chuckled at your remarks, shooking his head, "if I want to kill you then I would have already killed you, my dear."

"That means you always use to do this with all the girls you have met before me."

"You looks so smart, but no you are not that smart has I thought," he stated and frowned, "huh...what do you mean?" hearing his words, you were fuming. He had got no rights to say like this to you, "Nothing," He shrugged it off like nothing. Really? Fuck it then.

"Can you please take off my blind fold so I can see you, I want see your face," desperate was visible in you actions and voice to see him. Oh boy I want to see you so badly.

"No!, You can't," he shouted which made you flinched, "Okay," you were scared little but tried act cool, or else he will find out, "But I wanna see you, so please can I?"

"Then come tomorrow at the forest near to your house," his side of bed bounced a little mean he got up from the bed, "Why not tonight?" You also tried to get up but was unable because of the tied hands and legs, "You are not ready for knowing about me."

"Why?" You started whining to let him see you. He helped you to wear your clothes and then he untied your hands. You immediately took off your blind fold, but saw no one in the room only you all alone, a heavy sigh left your lips, "Why not today?" you mumbled to yourself, pouting.

~

Help me please.

Let me go, you Monster!

No! Don't kill me.

Who are you?

"Oh god! it was just a dream. A nightmare," You let out a deep breath and shaked your head to refresh your mind from that nightmare.

Everything started to flashback in your mind like what happen with you last night. Damn it's was a wild night.

How can I do 'it' with someone I don't even know. You thought to yourself, but at your age most of the girls and boys already have done 'it', but again you were feeling embarrassed. You grabbed your head it was hurting,  body aching.

You got up from your bed and did your morning routine.

Today is weekend so you don't have to go to office. Thank you God today no annoying work.

You didn't eat anything still thinking about that last night matter, badly wanting to know about that boy. He was mysterious, "But why he did this to me? Why me? He said to go to the forest at 12. Why does he wants to meet with me in the forest?" You had that strange feeling about, why he wants to meet you in forest. Really in the forest?

"He is really so mysterious boy!" throwing your hands in the air you took the sit on the bed. Lost in thoughts to go and meet with him or not, because you can't believe him or have trust, "Should I go or not?"  asked to yourself groaning in frustration.

~

You were in living room watching TV having some chips and drinks around you. Still there was aching in your head, which also maked you feel weak and stressed out. Damn this headache!

The door bell ring went off mean someone rang the door bell. You flinched by the sudden sound, chill rose up on your body.

What if it's the same boy from last night? This was the only thought going across your mind.

You were feeling so scared to open the door. Heart beating in the fast pace.

Your hands were shaking, your body was taken over by anxiety, but you gather some courage. You made your way towards the door slowly. Took the hold of doorknob, twisting it in slow way you cracked open the door little to check who it was.

"Hey yo bear! Why you took so long time to open the door? What happened?" Jungkook asked raising his one eyebrow, "Ohh it's you, kookie!" You let out a deep breath which your were holding all this time without knowing, "Yeah so who it can be. Did you expected someone else?" He wiggled his eyebrow looking at you, mischievously.

You let out an awkward laugh, scratching the back of your neck, "N-no, I am just asking, come in," he came inside your house, when you made some space.

"Hey! You are eating my favourite chips," he jumped on the couch grabbing your chips and started eating. It's my chips how could he...

You blowed some air in your mouth, glaring at him, "HEY! how dare you touch my chips! Give it back?" You forward your hands and signaled with your eyes towards your hands, "No! I won't give it back," he sucked out his tongue and ran away. This freaking bunny.

"JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK! Wait!! I will kill you today."

"Then catch me if you can."

"You stupid ass!" You ran towards him to catch him, but he being physically fit again runs away far in the kitchen. You started to chase him around the kitchen, living room, stair case.

After some while, you were still not feeling well, body aching. So you stopped running and sat on couch. Catching your breath. I can't, not today.

"Y/N, why did you stopped? You never stop running till you catches me. What happened to you today, you are not acting normal," You give him an awkward smile, "N-nothing Kookie, I am fine totally," he sat on couch beside you, "Look if you have any problem you can tell me this is why we are besties."

Should I tell him what happened with me last night? No, I should not it will be so embarrassing and he probably will tell it to Oppa and will tease or more worse he will feel disgusting, but he is my best friend, no I will not tell him. You thought.

"Hey! What are you thinking about?" You came to reality from the trance of your thoughts, "Huh...N-nothing, I have to go," you said while looking at the clock which strick, showing it's time to meet with him. 12 at midnight.

"Where you will go now? it's to late at night! strange," He also looked at the clock, "I m-mean I have to go to sleep, so you have to leave now, bye," you started to push him lightly towards the door.

It's so early for her to sleep, she never sleeps so early. I think she is hiding something from me. Jungkook thought staring at you suspiciously.

"Ok Ok bye, good night," he then left your house, closing the door behind him, a heavy sigh left your mouth. It's time to go, Y/N you can do it.

_

Author's Note:

I was not getting the proper title to give this chapter so got something simple, Sorry.