06: Perfection like Greek God

CHAPTER 6

"Oh god! What should I do now should I go and meet with him, but what if he is the same criminal who killed people which is going on the news every day since few months, but also he doesn't seem like that," you were walking back and forth in your room thinking about go meet with him or not. It's so confusing Argh!

"No! I will go. I want to know about him. He had stolen my virginity, but also I am scared of him ah!" thinking more about it you decided to go and meet with him, because your one part is desperately saying to meet him and anyhow you feel something towards him. Something familiar.

You went in your wardrobe and changed. Walking out of bedroom door you came in living room, grabbing the keys and your mobile phone. You made your way out of the house towards the forest which was near your house. Your brother and you were a nature lovers, so decided to make your own house near forest.

~

AT FOREST

You arrived at the forest near your house, it's a beautiful and peaceful place you often came here to relax from outside world to get mixed with the nature. But it's looking so dark and horrible at night. You had never expected that this beautiful place can be this horrible at night. Your jaw dropped, eyes searching for that mysterious boy.

"I never knew that this forest is dark and scary at night time," Looking around the dark and silent forest suddenly your eyes spotted a figure in dark standing right infront of you. It's him the same boy you met two days ago in the full moon night and also met yesterday. Who took my virginity.

His eyes are glazing and the perfection of this body and face without seeing his full face you can make it out. He looked at you in eyes and you were standing on your spot blank, drooling in his eyes. You didn't knew what to do now. You were very nervous and afraid at same time.

He gave you the sign to follow him, nodding, you started following him.

You both were walking you behind him silently following him after a while coming so deep inside the forest. You can't go back by your own. It was thick dark forest with some voices coming from here and there.

Taking some more steps, you came in front of a big mansion. Wow it's so beautiful.

"Wow~ I didn't knew that this beautiful mansion is in this scary forest, interesting," mumbling to yourself, looking at the mansion right infront, you cooed.

It was a awkward silence, so you decided to break it.

"Hey! Why are you not saying anything, Who are you tell me? I want to know you," hearing you he turned around to face you. Taking off the big hat that covers his half-face and the mask. Your eyes widen almost like they will pop out of its socket, when you saw his face. Fuck he is just so perfect like a Greek God!

He is more beautiful and attractive than you thought. His eyes are just amazing like it holds whole galaxy just like you saw when you met him first time. His silver skin which is glowing than the moonlight will. That sharp jawline.

"Wow! How can someone be this beautiful and handsome, he is just the God of perfection," staring at him without blinking your eyes you whispered to yourself, but he heard it

"Don't stare at me like that, otherwise I will melt down," He chuckled at your actions, immediately you shook your head and came back to your sense and spoke up the first question which came to your mind.

"W-who are you?"

"I am Jimin," a smile curved on his face. Oh my is he so cute, Aww!

"Why are we here and where have you came from?" You looked around the dark night forest and beautiful mansion infront, "We are here, cause you said you wanted to know about me and yes Ilive here."

"Are you the same criminal? That have killed those peoples which cop are trying to find," He smiled, saying something, but your full attention caught something shinning through the smile.

"Hey! Wait... what's that in your mouth, shining?" He looked at you opening his mouth wide. Don't tell me please, it can't be right? My eyes are not affected right?

 Don't tell me please, it can't be right? My eyes are not affected right?

"J-Jimin! you....you..," words got suck in your throat. It was too much for you in one go. Blinking your eyes you thought that this is just a dream, but no it was not. This is the reality Y/N accept it.

"I am a Vampire."

You turn your heels around and without thinking twice you took off the pace and started to run away, wherever your feets took you, "No no no, this can't be Vampire's doesn't exist. Its just my imagination, No!" you kept on mumbling.

Running away from him but he comes in front of you within a second. Again turned to other side you tried to run away from him. Many times you took turns to be away from him, but every time he comes in front of you and caught you, "Stop running away from me. I won't let you go away from me, my dear!" he shouted chasing you.

"N-no, p-please don't. Don't come near me please, Jimi-" It was to much for you to take in. You felt like your head started to swing around, vision started to get burrly. The last thing you saw was Jimin running towards you and you let the darkness take over you.

"Hey! Y/N No!" Your body was about to fall on the ground but he caught you immediately. He carried you in bridal style and went inside the mansion. Please wake up... My love!

_

Author's Note:

Let me know about your feelings and opinions, Chiminies.