22: Wining the Most Precious

Chapter 22

AT MALL

I am so worried about Jimin and Jungkook, hope they are treating each other well. You thought. But Jimin was so mad over Jungkook. I can't understand why he became so jealous of him? We are just friends. He is really scary when he is mad. You sigh.

"Y/N? How's this dress? Hey Y/N?" Irene waves her hand in front to snap you out of your own thoughts, "Y-yeah it's fine."

"Why are you absent minded today, are you okay?" Irene asked with concern lingering in her voice, seeing your cloudly eyes, "Umm she is missing her love Jimin, right?" Lisa smirked nudging your shoulder. You hitted her on shoulder playfully, "Actually I am feeling so tired. I want to go back home," You fake massaged your forehead giving a painful expression. You were just worried for Jimin and Jungkook, there was a wierd feeling running inside you, "You are feeling tried? Ok then let's go home you should take some rest," Namjoon started to take the bags from your hands. He was always worried for you. It was that when you were small, you would always get hurt and fall sick.

"No Oppa, you don't have to come. You should spend some times with Irene, cause you will go back to USA within few days."

"Y/N is right. I will take her home, don't worry about her Namjoon Oppa," Lisa said. Namjoon just looked at you for assurance and you gave a small nod with a gentle smile. You took the car keys from Namjoon and left the shopping mall with Lisa.

~

You made your way in the parking lot

You made your way in the parking lot. Lisa sat on the driver's and you sat on passenger seat.

Lisa was driving the car going back home. You were so worried like something really bad is going to happen, mind was full of thoughts not giving attention to your surrounding. Your heart beat racing faster, the cold sweat was forming on your forehead because of anxiety.

"Hey Y/N, how did you met with Jimin?" Lisa asked to start the conversation, while eyes still focused on the road ahead, "It's a long story," You sighed turning to look at her, "He is so attractive and handsome. When I first saw him, I was like Wooow~" You chuckled and smiled remembering your every moments with Him, "Yeah he is so handsome and...so different from others," the last line came out as a whisper but Lisa heard it, "And also scary, when he gets mad."

"He is mad over Jungkook. I am so worried about them, they are alone at home and that might cause the fight to erupt."

"But why?" Lisa glanced at your way and again directed eyes on road.

"I don't know, maybe he doesn't like me talking with Jungkook. He feels jealousy," You sighed sadly again, craning your neck to the window admiring the view to keep your mind at peace, "I think it's a sign of love, He truly loves you and is afraid of losing you, that's why he feels jealous, when some other man talks with you or get closer."

But he is not a human that he can have control on his anger. He doesn't think like humans. He becomes a Devil when he is angry. You wanted to say this loud but kept quiet.

~

AT HOME

Meanwhile

Meanwhile.

"WOW! Jungkook well done you won three times by now," Taehyung cheers and gave high five to Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook were play video games in gaming room. Jimin was unable to beat Jungkook in video games and on other side bunny already won three times, but Jimin couldn't beat him. He was having that burning feeling of his ego, he doesn't like to lose.

"Ok it's enough, I am so tired my fingers are paining," Jungkook said while massaging his finger as he was continuously pressing the buttons on controller, "Awww! I am feeling so sad to see you losing the games back to back," the younger one told to Jimin shaking his head, acting like he was upset for him and this made the elder one burn more, "No, I challenge you again and, this time it will be my win," Jimin said with coldness dripping in his voice.

"Ok if you want to fail again," Taehyung laughed teasing Jimin to annoy him more. He loves it.

A ring went off in room which stopped the giggling Taehyung as his phone vibrates. He excused himself to pick the call, "WHAT? Oh ok I am coming," he came back in the room eyes on the file which was opened on screen and said, "Jungkook I have to go. An urgent work have came up. I totally forgot about it,"

"Alright then, see you later bye," Jungkook waved at Taehyung who was walking towards the door of room. Before shutting the door he waved back. Now it was just Jimin and Jungkook alone in the whole house. Taking the glance at Jimin and smirked, "fine if you wanna play again let's play, but for sure you'll lose this time too," without looking at him and he replied, "And if I win then you'll never going to talk with my Y/N and will go away from her life, Forever" he emphasized more on the word 'forever' to make it clear.

"And if I win then Y/N will be Mine forever," Jungkook said with frim look and determination.

"It will never gonna happen," Jimin said in deep voice, his eyes becoming more darker and he was focused, when it's about You.

There was a thick tension in the room because now it was all about you. Wining the Most Precious!

"Let's see then who wins and who loses Y/N."

They started the game again. This time Jimin was playing with full attention but as the game was coming to end Jungkook was winning again, "Yeah! I am winning again," he smirked.

You have seen my good side till now. Its time for you to see my bad side too. I was too polite with you. You don't deserve MY Y/N. Jungkook gritted his teeth. Soon I will take my love from you. She will be mine right infront of your own eyes.