Chapter 1

I woke up by the annoying beep of my alarm. I peeped out of my blanket and stretched my arms. Lying on the soft warm bed, I looked at the calender. I have no idea of what was gonna happen today. I have a screentest for The Amazing Spider Man.
I got out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom. After a refereshing shower, I put on a pair of jeans, a long sleeved shirt and sneakers. I tied my blonde hair in a high ponytail, grabbed my phone and went down for breakfast.

"Morning Dad", I wished my father.

He looked up from the newspaper he was reading and replied, "Morning Emily. Nervous?" He asked me taking a sip from his coffee.

"Nahh. Why would I be? I'm 23 and I've been in this profession for six years now. I'm kind of used to these screentests." I said confidently. But on the inside I was actually quite nervous. After all, if I do get selected, I would be working with the actor I've always wanted to share screens with. My mom gave me a mug of coffee and scrambled eggs. God, I hate this kind of breakfast. But Mom is Mom. She says it's healthy. Yeah, whatever.

So I finish with my eggs and coffee, grab my car keys, kiss my parents a goodbye and walk out of the door. As I unlock my car and open the door, I hear my mom shouting, "Good luck, Emma." I give her a smile and start the engine.

I, Emily Jean Stone, or Emma Stone or whatever you want to call me, am nervous for the first time in my career before giving a screentest for a movie. I don't know why. Actually I do. The actor or hero of the movie has been finalised and I really hope that I get to do this role. I've always wanted to be a part of a Spider Man movie. And I wanted to work with this actor since I've seen this movie of his, Never Let Me Go. And today, my wishes can come fulfilled. I knew that this movie was worth doing. The script is fantastic is the male protagonist is, well, amazing. I've never worked with him. I just knew he was.

With all these thoughts in my mind, I reach the studio. I get out of my car and lock it. Before moving a step forward, I take a deep breath and think to myself that I can do it. I walk towards the studio and see man with messy hair, a little fat belly and beard. I walk towards him and he catches my eye. Before I can say anything he introduces himself.

"Hi, Marc Webb. You're Emma right?" He must be the director, thought to myself.

"Yeah, hi."

"Okay. You can walk in." He says gesturing to a room. He moves and I follow him. I treid to calm myself and keep thinking that it's not a big deel. I feel a bit sattisfied as I enter the room. As I looked around, I saw not many people were there. After all, this was just an audition. Then my eye caught a guy in this skin tight red and blue suit, scratching his ass. Scratching his ass? Yeah, but it was great. He had a mask on so I couldn't see his face.

I slowly walked towards where Mark was and saw this person walking towards me. I wasn't even sure who this guy behind this mask was. But as he approached closer, I think I kind of knew who this person was. He came in front of me making me stop.

"Emma Stone", he said. "Hi." His voice was soothing, sweet, innocent....sexy in a way.

And what he said next made me want to drop myself in his arms.

"I'm Andrew Garfield."